Energy Dip

Song is Run The World by Rare Americans, not my song or video. Just a song I really like! I hope you guys enjoy!

-Rose

Lyra's POV

The day passed soundlessly. I woke two hours before the sun, and grabbed some of the berries in the fruit bowl at the door,

I had been shown the way to the training yesterday. 

Master Pakku acknowledged that it'd be a tad bit harder to train, and reach the training area, but he said that as long as I focused I'd learn without a problem.

I made my way up the stairs while focusing on the older figure sitting in a lotus position on a raised platform.

I silently sat down a few feet away with my legs crossed and tried to mimic his form.

"You need to relax your shoulders. I'm not just relaxing my body, I'm meditating and focusing my chi around the parts of my body" he instructed, making me jump.

"Yes, Mater Pakku" I stated with a bow of my head as I relaxed my shoulders.

He didn't say anything else, he only returned to meditating. Even as the sun had passed.

He scowled,

"Your friends are late" he simply stated as I blinked myself from the trance I'd just been in and stood to my feet.

"It matters not, I'll start with the basics" he said as he cleared his throat.

"I'm sure you already know this, but I want you to bend a ball of water exactly like this" he explained moving a ball of water fluidly between his hands.

"Okay" I nodded as I shifted the water between my hands, feeling shakier than usual  the ball shook in the air, Master Pakku noticed this,

"You're not very skilled at water bending , are you?" he asked me with a tilt of his head.

I felt like I'd regressed to that seven year old being judge by the other kids for not being very good at sewing or something simple.

"Master Pakku, I am not skilled at bending the physical forms of water in its liquid form" I explained as I easily turned the water to ice, an intricate statue made out of ice was formed in seconds as I released it from my bending to fall into Pakku's hands.

"Fascinating" he exclaimed as he examined the sculpture.

"It's ironic, considering the spirit who I'm connected with, is quintillions of gallons of water" I stated as I laughed a bit.

He nodded, 

"I suppose so, I'm going to start you on building your strength. Twelve laps" he stated to my confusion,

"Wha-?" I stuttered in confusion.

"Twelve laps around the training area, you need to be in good shape, and have good endurance if you want to get better" he ordered.

I stepped back a second and nodded,

"Go on, we don't have all day" he urged me.

"Yes, Master Pakku" I groaned as I started jogging my laps.

I was in my eighth lap and breathing heavily when I noticed the late students,

I waved to them and kept running, Master Pakku simply stretched the water in his hands not yet noticing their presence when Aang spoke yelled,

"Good morning Master Pakku!" Aang yelled.

"No, please. March right in, I'm not concentrating or anything" Master Pakku stated sarcastically.