Sibling Relations

Song is Leave a Light On By Tom Walker. I love this beautiful song and I hope you guys like it as much as I do. Enjoy!
-Rose

Lyra's POV

"Why is it you're always the first person to get a concussion?" Katara questioned ad she pressed the water to the back of my head as the skin began to weave back together.

I sighed in relief as the headache lifted,

"Have I ever told you how amazing you are?" I smiled in relief. Katara shrugged,

"You don't need too, this is just my way of saying sorry for everything I've said that I don't mean" Katara explained.

"We should get back to Aang and the others" I stated as I stood to my feet. I stumbled back a bit,

"Slow down" Katara ordered in concern,

"You may feel better but that doesn't mean you're all better, you've still got some minor damage from a previous concussion."

Silence filled the area until Aang's voice broke it,

"Lyra!" He yelled in relief

"Thank the Spirits you're okay!" Sokka breathed with relief.

"That was a hard hit" Teo winced as he wheeled up beside us.

"I'm fine" I stated and waved them off.

Aang nodded but kept looking at me guiltily.

"I'm so sorry, Lyra" He apologized for the fifth time.

"Aang, it's fine. I was the one that ran at you with a spear, stop apoligizing" I stated in a gentle tone.

"Yeah, you really shouldn't have done that" Sokka stated the obvious.

I tilted my head with an impassive look,

"No shit" I answered unimpressed, "it's not my finest moment" I admitted.

Asura ruffled her feathers a bit noticing my irritation. She leaned closer to Sokka with a glare as he gulped nervously.

Asura, happy with the result of her intimidation raised her head high in the air proudly.

I narrowed my eyes and whipped my head to the right where Asura hooted happily to herself.

She stepped to the right and her ears immediately flattened at my quick move,

"Asura" I droned firmly, Asura whined childishly, "Asura" I repeated firmer this time.

Asura gave an irritated hoot and rubbed against Sokka roughly.

"Ah!" Sokka yelped as Asura bit his wolves tail in a nit picky way.

She hooted irratedly and turned to rub gently against me and lick a piece of hair from my face.

"So you give her cute little kisses, and all you do is bite the hair out of my wolftail?!" Sokka yelled in frustration.

Katara and I laughed, but despite that the mood began to drop.

"So- uh- what was that room about exactly?" I asked Aang and Sokka who immediately dropped their eyes to the floor.

Aang squeezed his fist so hard that the blood flow dropped in his clenched fist, he gritted his teeth and Sokka placed a comforting hand on his shoulder,

"Do you want me to say it?" Sokka asked Aang softly.

Aang shook his head in response,

"I can say it" He gulped.