Chapter 184: My World!

Thirty Minutes Later.

Kashi's World.

BOOOM!!!

An earth-shattering explosion shook the dimension to its core, the resulting waves sending massive tsunamic waves onto the land. Cracks appeared in the sky as the very fabric of space and time weakened before the ungodly blast.

Far off above the ground, a being large enough to blot out the sky crashed into the sea, its body singed black, making it impossible to figure out its original shape or form.

Shortly after the colossal figure fell into the sea, two figures descended from the clouds and gazed upon the fallen beast with differing emotions. One of the figures, Drixali, glanced at the daeben who stood next to him, Kashi of the Hopeful Maggots, with a complicated expression.

It would be a lie if Drixali claimed there was no secret resentment over his forceful enslavement. Perhaps as a sign of mercy, Kashi did not wipe his memories when subduing the demon. As a result, the centaur retained his memories as a free spirit, unbeholden to anyone.

As a result, Drixlia was initially displeased with the reality of forever serving this daeben—especially when Kashi was so much weaker than him.

However, the battle against the blight completely changed his perception of the daeben. Kashi, this monster, was hiding so much power behind that harmless smile. After witnessing Kashi's true strength, Drixali found he could not gauge the daeben's potential.

Drixali firmly believed it was only a matter of time before this monster grew even stronger than himself. Hell, if the daeben kept up this momentum... Drixali flinched, as a dreadful thought passed through his mind.

Could he be witnessing the birth of another Razznik Y'Terlow?

Suddenly, Drixali did not find it so bad to be Kashi's servant. Perhaps in the future, it would be a position that was heavily sought after but could not be obtained anymore. Besides, being in Kashi's world was not so bad. Yggdrasil's life energy was beneficial to even a demon like himself. He could feel his old injuries, which had stumped his potential, slowly being loosened with each passing moment.

Heh, who knew how much stronger he would get in a few years? Drixali was confident that his life would never be the same as long as he stuck by the enigmatic daeben. Hence, he dematerialized his spear as he looked at Kashi and bowed his head, "The blight has been defeated. You are victorious, Master."

"Don't bother with the master stuff," Kashi replied, revealed a loose smile as he examined a prompt that had appeared after the blight's defeat. "Just Kashi is fine. You're much stronger than me, anyway. It'll feel awkward."

"As you wish, Kashi-dono," Drixali said.

"Well, I guess that's good enough for now," muttered Kashi as he let out an exasperated sigh. "More importantly, looks like taking this big guy down came with some added benefits."