Chapter 185: God of Worlds

Lymar Village.

8:30 a.m. 15th Banem 1092.

Kashi squeezed his hand tight and revealed a mad grin as he examined the prompt

Kashi squeezed his hand tight and revealed a mad grin as he examined the prompt. His fists trembled as he struggled to contain his excitement. Haha! Another method for him to get stronger! And this was one the Adjudicators would never be able to mess with!

"What's with the stupid grin?"

"Mother of—" Kashi cursed as he turned around and glared at the silent Shadow. "You really..." The daeben released a sigh and then shook his head in defeat.

"Huh? You are not going to scold me this time?" Shadow questioned with an 'innocent' gaze.

"Whatever. It's not like it'll change a thing," Kashi replied with a heavy snort. "More importantly,..." the daeben said as he looked at the party who were waiting for him. Larsial stood between Agamios and Darian, all of whom were staring at him with equal parts awe and fear.

No one could make sense of what they just witnessed. Where did Kashi take those people to? How did he get those blight monsters to listen to his commands? There were thousands of questions and not enough mouths to ask them.

Larsial finally regained her composure and was about to step forward when a loud voice interrupted her.

"You! You're alive!" Rayatha Thorn shouted out, forcing everyone to turn their attention to the bound druid. For a chained villain, Rayatha still looked somewhat clean and unperturbed. The centaurs had refrained from beating him, even a little bit, despite their hatred of him. The only reason for this was that, according to Larsial, Kashi had suggested a vague interest in this man.

Capture, not Kill, had been the order given by Kashi.

Darian only now recalled that he had indeed brought Rayatha with them for Kashi to pass judgment on. The daeben's brilliance had caused his brain to blank out. The centaur angrily clenched his fists and punched the druid's when he heard Rayatha's remark. "Shut up! You dare curse Kashi-dono!?"

The Dimeritium shackles stopped the flow of mana and ki in the body of whoever they bound—this reduced Rayatha's strength to that of a slightly strong average man. As a result, Darian's punch struck harder than intended and smashed a couple of the druid's teeth.

Rayatha nonchalantly spat out blood and teeth and then turned to Kashi with excitement in his eyes. "You really survived! Haha! That's only possible if you've become immune to the blight!" The druid crawled toward Kashi, uncaring of his unsightly appearance. "You! Your blood must have a cure. With a few experiments, we can make sure the blight never harms anyone for eternity."

"We?" Kashi's gaze turned cold as a heavy pressure crushed Rayatha's shoulders and pinned him face flat to the ground. "Have you so soon forgotten what you did? As you said, I do have the cure for the blight..." Well, this wasn't entirely true. Although Kashi could remove and command the blight, it wasn't like he would always be alive. He did not have a way of extracting a cure for permanent use. But Rayatha did not know that. "Why do I need you?"