48 | I'm Only Yours

{an: hi and I have been away for the longest, I am terribly sorry. I'm getting ready FSOG so it's gonna be a long week for me. 10 or more votes for next updates! TOTALLY SORRY.}

| Selena |

Being away from Taylor and Dylan became a pain in the ass considering they've always been busy with their jobs. It was my goal to find a new best friend just so I could casually have another friend in the industry. In this case, working with Justin has been a real advantage since he gives me advice on being in the music industry. So would he be considered my best friend too?

"Hey, is Justin coming in today?" I asked Shawn who was finalizing the cuts for the last song that we've recorded.

He turned around surprised that I wasn't lost in my thoughts again. "I'm not really sure, but he should since we have to start working on his album."

"Hmm... Do you think he would be a great friend to keep in the music industry? I mean I'm friends with Taylor, but I'd need more." I questioned curiously.

Shawn nodded getting what I mean. "I think it'll be a real big issue if you'd hang out with Justin, but it wouldn't hurt being friends with him."

I closed my eyes and sat back. "Thanks." It wouldn't hurt for a fact cause what's so wrong about being friends. Before I could think of anything else, Justin walking coming in the studio with his signature Bieber hair. "Wow, nice hair."

He flashed me a dimpled smile. "Hey and thanks. I recently got a hair cut."

"Why does it still look long?" I furrowed my eyebrows seeing that the length made no difference at all.

Justin shrugged his shoulders. "Well, it's sort of my signature look. Who wouldn't like a guy with this hair?"

I ignored the question because that would really boost his self-esteem for thousands of miles. "Hey Justin, I was wondering if you could give me advice?"

He waved at Shawn before he got back to his laptop. "Yeah sure, what's up?" Justin sat across from me in the couch on the computer chair.

I readjusted myself on the couch sitting cross legged. "So I sort of am new to this whole music industry since I've always been acting since I was incredible young. I just wanted to know how you got used to this to this sort of thing."

"I'm always finding support from my friends and fans. When I feel as there is too much pressure on me, I just ask for a day with my family, friends or fans to just get away from work. I talked a lot with my mom and friends to see what their perspective of me being a major celebrity would be and they were at full support." Justin said before I nodded and took all the things he told me inside my brain. "Why are you asking?"

"I have this feeling where I feel like this isn't the right one for me, but sometimes I do. It's just too much pressure for me, I sort of want to ask Taylor and Dylan but they're busy."

There was a slight frown on his face. "Aren't I your best friend?"

I giggled because I thought he would be more upset with something else. "Of course you are. I was actually questioning why you wouldn't be my friend."

"I think now we resolved the problems between us. We're officially friends." Justin confirmed before I gave him a thumbs up.

The afternoon was coming along while Justin was quietly strumming his guitar thinking of quite a few lyrics at the top of his head. Shawn was finally burning the final cut of my first cd ever. I was currently sitting watching both of them in their own worlds and I didn't feel like bothering them.