52 | #TeamJelena

{an: oh hey. you guys are awesome and I luv you. 10 or more votes for next update! Team Dylena or Jelena??????}

| Selena |

Work after work after work after work.

I kept still on the ground trying not to crumple anymore of this pinkish purple ruffled up dress. My eyes were fixed up on the ceiling hanging a sparkling chandelier. Oh how I could get used to this.

"I think she's sleeping." A voice whispered from behind me.

I quickly shut my eyes not wanting anyone to disturb me for right now. It's still 9:49 am and I've been through so much outfit changes. I closed my lips tightly since I played my day in my head.

6 - 10 am: Photoshoots for the album.
11 am - 12 pm: Break for myself.
1 - 3 pm: Meeting with manager & publicist.
4 - 6 pm: Finalize the album with Shawn.
7 - 10 pm: Plan out schedules and sign contracts/photos.

I had no time for myself except for an hour and I really needed to sleep. I didn't experience so much work until now. Everytime I would tape a movie or series, it would be just for three months and I'd get plenty of breaks... Now I just don't have time for myself! I knew that I needed to get used to this lifestyle, luckily Taylor has already gotten used to having a life like this.

"Miss Gomez? Did you want anything?" I opened my eyes to see a brightly blonde girl, she looked about at least five years older than me. Now I'm wondering why she was calling me Miss when she's older than me.

I shook my head while she held out her hand. I grasped it tightly to help me up. I made sure not to crumple such an amazing dress that the top fashion designers have let me worn to represent as the style for the album, pop and cute. "Can I go ahead and change to my normal clothes?"

"Certainly yes, of course. We're about to edit the photos and send them as soon as possible tonight." She gave me a wide toothed smile.

"Thanks." I replied before heading to the dressing room and get out this dress. I was thanking God that they chose the dress with the zipper in the front for the last few photos. The second I was free from the dress, I looked to the corner of my eyes to see the navy blue skinny jeans and brown plaid that I begged Bruna to give me before we left for break.

Of course she was hesitant just in case she wanted Stiles to wear it again for an episode, but I bribed Dylan to beg her too because he could never say no to me. I slipped on my flats before grabbing my purse to give one last hugs to the incredible people who spent time to work with me with the photoshoot for the album.

I skipped my way to the car and got inside. I leaned against the steering wheel then took a deep breath. Could I really do this? Maybe I'm just feeling overwhelmed with everything that has been going on. I really need someone to talk to. Before I could think even more, there was a slight buzz in my butt pocket. I lifted myself up and glanced at the screen to see Momma, Gracie and Brian. I slid my finger to answer.

"Selena Marie!" Momma answered making me grin from ear to ear. "How are you?"

"Momma! I've missed you guys." I frowned for a moment. "Really missed you guys."

She cleared her throat. "Is anything wrong?"

I shook my head physically. "How do you know?"

"I'm your mom, Selena. Of course I would know these things."

I sighed heavily. "Momma, I just feel overwhelmed with all of this. I don't know if I could really put up with this."

"It's a great experience Selena and you'll do fine. We'll always be here when you need us." I could hear her voice soften. She hated when I got into situations that I was afraid at all times. "Now tell me, how are you and Dylan?" Wow, she really had to put that out.