41 | A Weekend With You

{an: hiiii fellow readers. another update! also, uh... I should really update my other series! 10 or more votes for next update and read til the end for questions I have for you guys to answer! longer than I expected it to be.}

| Dylan |

"What should we start with?" I asked Selena. She was scratching her head and looked at the mess around the living room. "It's not all that bad." I looked around closely at the junk food and drinks around. I couldn't lie if I said I was a clean freak, but I usually cleaned once or twice a week if I just had time.

She sighed before leaving my sight and walked to the kitchen to then appear again with a huge trash bag. "We have to throw away the bags of chips and we have to recycle the bottles."

I gave her a thumbs up. "Got it, babe."

Selena looked at me for a moment. "We really need to make a unique nickname for each other, but let's do that after."

She and I started to clean my mess around. Selena crumpled the bag of chips while I gathered the bottles and headed to the backyard to tuck it in the recycling bin. I walked back in the living room to pick up the extra pillows and blankets that I used when I was too lazy to go to bed. I folded it neatly and placed it in the closest of my room. Once I got back downstairs, Selena was already taking out the trash.

"Wow, I'm impressed." I commented towards her coming back inside and washing her hands.

I heard a giggle come out of her mouth. "I'm not as fancy as you think. I am a normal girl."

"So, what shall we do now? I'm think we continue our make-out sesh cause we've missed each other---"

She stopped me before I could even get close to her. "No no no. It's time to go and get groceries."

I frowned and whined cause I really wanted to just hold Selena in my arms. "But... What about my kisses?"

Selena hugged my waist and looked at me. "Okay, how about we do that after we finish these grocery shopping?"

I felt her gave me a light peck on my lips. "Fine, I'll do that."

I shuffled my feet upstairs and changed to a pair of gray sweats with a black hoodie. I checked that it was going to be cold today so I was sure to dress up warm. I pocketed my iPhone and walked downstairs to Selena all jacketed up for the weather. She had a white beanie just covering the top of her head matching the rather peach blouse and dark skinny jeans. I chuckled for a bit seeing as we never match when we're out together nor on set, but I guess opposites attract right?

It was a quick trip to the local Giant (an: lol idk if anyone knows Giant, but it's just a grocery store) just a few minutes away from my house. I scoffed when I couldn't find any close parking near the entrance of the place, so I had to park at least a two minute walk distance. I turned off the car and headed out to instantly feel Selena's wrap her arms around my waist.

"Dylan! I hate you for having to park so far." Selena mumbled pressing her head against my chest.

I smiled at how close she was to me. "Don't you like it? I like it cause I get to keep you warm with my embrace."

We continued attempting to sprint through the parking lot and we were finally inside the heated store. Like a cheetah she was off to getting a cart and headed to places where I wouldn't even know where to find things.

"How about you get what you need and I'll get the rest that you actually wouldn't get because you didn't know you needed it?" Selena said off the bat.

I couldn't fight Selena because I learned from having to live with Julia, mama and partly Holland on set that they liked it when the guy didn't have anything to say about what a girl would say. "I think I could do that."