45 | Long Distance Relationship?

{an: my birthday is on saturday! I'm gonna be old. yaaay. updating soon again. 10 or more votes for next update!}

| Selena |

Tick tock... The only thing that I've needed in the process of working album was time. I rolled on my side tightening the blanket around me that Shawn provided. He insisted I would take a power nap since we've been trapped literally in the studio for last three days. We've completed two songs and one the way three with Shawn's magical editing powers.

I heard my voice coming from his laptop seeing the various voices that fit into the track. I sighed quietly to myself hearing that we've done a lot just to get this album going.

"Selena, I know you're not sleeping." Shawn blurted out continuing to edit the track.

"I know, but I'm quite happy that the album is gonna be out in just a few months with photo shoots on the way."

There was plastic bag opening behind me realizing that Shawn wanted something to snack on as usual. My stomach sent a sudden lurching making me scrunch my face.

Shawn started to chew loudly. "You aren't overwhelmed anymore?"

I shrugged still closing my eyes from my attempted power nap. "I'm fine with it since I've had a talk with a lot of my close family and friends to see if they're okay with my situation. Just to get an opinion from other people."

"What'd Dylan think?" He asked with an concerned tone.

Since Shawn was gonna be my next best friend for the next few months, I've decided in the rightest mind that I would introduce Dylan to him.

[Days Before]

I brought Dylan to the studio since I wanted to show him where to pick me up just in case I wanted a ride from him of some sort. I walked ahead of him opening the gate and knocking on door.

It opened Shawn looking hella tired, probably from having to talk to the most annoying people ever from some of the management.

"Whoa. Where's Scott, Lydia and Derek?" He asked not even greeting me.

I giggled when I realized what he had been talking about. "They're not here. It's just Stiles and Stella."

Dylan was quite speechless before Shawn finally introduced himself. "I'm Shawn. The producer and well person that makes the music come to life with my editing skills and I seriously am a big fan of Teen Wolf."

"Well, his girlfriend is who I haven't seen yet!" I disrupted Shawn from his beautiful introduction to Dylan. I scooted close to Dylan just in case he felt really uncomfortable with what's going on and I wrapped my arms around his waist. "This is my boyfriend."

"Way to let him talk." Shawn laughed before Dylan joined along with him.

Shawn and Dylan both shook hands. "Dylan's the name."

[Present]

I finally sat up and looked at where Shawn was at. He had his feet up on the sound board while there was Doritos placed in his lap throwing a chip in the air and attempting to catch it. That would hurt though. "He and I are amazing. I just can't wait to be back in Teen Wolf and have him in my presence."

"At least he isn't taping anywhere else than California cause long distance relationships suck." His face went into disgust before looking at me. "You and Dylan are quite the ultimate otp so please don't break up."

"Why would we even break up?" I questioned him suspiciously wondering what in the world he was talking about.

He shrugged. "You guys are actually the most real celebrity couple that I've seen in a while. Most of them come and go, but you both are different. Please don't break up!"

I giggled. "We won't!"

"Thanks." Shawn smiled sincerely before an idea popped into my head.

I pulled out my phone and decided to send a certain text.

To: Dylan

- I miss you!

- I loveeeee you!

- Why aren't you texting me?

- :(

- You don't love me anymore?

I saw thee typing icon pop up.

From: Dylan

- I miss you too!

- I love you too!

- :)

- I love you to the moon and universe!

"What you smiling about?" Shawn asked taking my eyes away from my phone.

I laughed. "Get to editing!"

I decided to spend my time spamming Dylan while Shawn didn't need my presence for right now.

{an: comment because i luv your comments! andddddddd hope you guys liked it! sorry it was too short!}