64 | Too Many Drinks

{an: so yeah. I updated and changed this chapter bc people reacted negatively to it. So heyyyyy. :*}

| Selena |

My eyes wandered around to the address that Tyler gave us. It was a little bar that was local and I knew that they must've went here to stay away from any media running after them.

From: Tyler - We're at the front.

Taylor parked the car just at the curb before I saw Tyler supporting weight on Dylan who was slumped down on his shoulder. I cringed at the thought of Dylan being drunk at what he witnessed just a few hours ago.

I ran out the car to support Dylan's other side of the body to even it out.

"What happened to him?" I asked Tyler even though I knew it was an obvious question.

Tyler shrugged. "Well, he had way too many drinks."

"Come on, let's take him home." I suggested before we all nodded.

Tyler decided to take his car while Dylan rode with us. I sat in the back with Dylan's head on my lap while Taylor drove. I massaged his head and played with his hair on the car ride. How could Dylan do this to himself? I blame Justin for saying all those words to me that caused Dylan to end up getting drunk.

When we got to his house from a few blocks away, Taylor and I decided to carry Dylan's light frame while Tyler unlocked the door with Dylan's keys.

"Let's take him to his bed." I mentioned before Tyler took charge and carried Dylan upstairs to his room.

Tyler left Dylan's body hang off the edge. "Okay, that's your boyfriend so you can undress him."

"I've never undressed him." I admitted since Tyler would have thought that Dylan and I must have done it by now, but that's not true.

He chuckled. "Well I can't do it cause it'll seem well, gay."

"How about we just leave his pants and Selena can change his shirt so he won't reek of alcohol in the morning." Taylor pointed out while we nodded since it was quite a good idea.

I rushed to Dylan's closet and get out a plain navy blue t-shirt.

"He's awake." Tyler mumbled before I saw Dylan sitting up from his bed.

Dylan looked at me confused with his mouth slightly drooping. "Serenuhh, my gurrfriend." He held out his hands while I stood in front of him. "Why you no hug me?"

"Because I want you to change your shirt." I said before he smiled like a goof.

"I di- didn't know you wanted me in bed."

I giggled for a moment. "Dylan, just take off your shirt."

He finally obeyed before I helped him in his shirt. Dylan started to slum down on his bed before I tucked him in. "Will you come and cuddle with me?"

Drunk Dylan was way too friendly. I nodded and sat down indian in the empty side where Dylan just stared up at me.

I sighed. I couldn't talk to Dylan now, he'd probably forget everything I would talk to him about.

"Do you like Justin?" Dylan blurted out before yawning.

I shook my head and copied his yawn since it was really contagious. "No."

"Why'd you kiss him?" Dylan asked rather slowly.

"I didn't kiss him, Dylan. I'll explain tomorrow. I promise."

His eyes were closing before his breathing became steady. I hopped off the bed and placed a trash bin right next to his bed just in case he would throw up at the middle of the night.

I knelt down one last time and caressed his cheek. "I love you, Selena." He mumbled under his breath.

A small smile creeped up to my face. I sighed contended knowing that Dylan was finally safe. "I love you too, Dylan. So much."

{an: hiiii. that was the real ending of this chapter. the first few paragraphs was something else. Dylan did not die, he just ended up being drunk. 20 OR MORE VOTES FOR NEXT UPDATE. COMMENT if you got fooled. you guys are awesome.}