61 | You're Lying To Me!

{an: I updated! I think! I'm planning on writing as much as I can this weekend since I'm heading to California for spring break! :) 20 or more votes for next update! I'm heading for more of the drama maybe next chapter? No teaser, but just Dylena loving!}

| Dylan |

I jumped and stood on top of my bed stretching all the way to the ceiling. "YES! IT'S TUESDAY!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. I got out of bed and performed a one minute dance by throwing my hands up in the air and attempting to twerk, but failed quickly.

As my morning stretch was finished, I held my phone and typed a quick message to my dear girlfriend.

To: Selena - It's Tuesday! Good morning, Selena! :)

I snickered before starting my routine. I brushed my teeth squeaky clean and washed my face aggressively seeing that I was in for a great day considering today was Tuesday!

Ding!

I ran to my phone before seeing the new message.

From: Selena - Good morning to you too and someone's quite cheery for a Tuesday... I'm guessing it's cause of the same reason I want to go already. :)

To: Selena - Is that even a question? I can't wait to see you! :)

From: Selena - can't wait to see you too :*

Some people may think that it's just a simple Tuesday so how stupid could I be? More like stupidly in love! I was finally gonna see Selena days after our anniversary. I was dying to hold her in my arms, but in the back of my head I would have to resist the temptation since we were 'secretly' dating each other.

I headed straight to the car right after eating my breakfast too excited to think about going to set to see my girl-- ex girlfriend!

I safely parked my car to the familiar set and headed my way to the office. It was a bit empty since the crew wasn't called until we finalize the few episodes in the season. I looked around to find Selena's car and it was just a few feet away from me so I wouldn't be suspicious that anything is up with us again.

I hurried my way since the buzzing of my phone in my pocket meant that everyone was looking for me and they shouldn't expect really anything from me. I went inside to the office to the big room filled with people chatting their way.

"Oh look who finally came here," Jeff pointed out before everyone laughed at me. "Take a seat please, Dylan."

For a moment, I just headed to my normal seat which had always been with Tyler and Holland, but I stopped to my tracks when I saw Selena sit on Holland's place so I was right between them. I quickly took a seat not wanting to cause anymore problems with me being late.

Jeff started to discuss something with the camera and filming crew while the rest of actors were just sitting there for a moment. I turned my head to see Selena with a slight smile on her face.

"Hi." I whispered before her face broke out to a really wide smile.

"Hello." She replied.

I knew it went around the whole set that Selena and I broke up ever since the media declared that Jelena was a thing. It was weird having to get bombarded with questions why Selena and I had to break up from Holland and Posey. I had the urge to tell them that it was fake, but I wanted to tell them when Selena was with me to prove that the media was faking it and our situation wasn't was how they expected it to be.

I saw her hold out her fingers underneath the table while I grazed my fingers against hers. Just the feeling of Selena's fingers on mine made me want to attack her with kisses and hugs.