4 | Scripts and Bits

| Selena |

"This is the hallway scene. Everyone needs to get in their position. In this scene Stiles has to do this intense staring with Stella." Jeff announced as Arden, Holland, the twins, Daniel, Crystal, Dylan, Tyler and I took our places. It was the scene where the there were a small amount of people just walking in the hallway.

I took my place near the big hallway door which was where I could see Dylan and Tyler while in the view of Holland with more people.

"One two three... Action!" Someone yelled cueing me taking a step forward to open a locker near the big doors.

I tried to take all the books out of my backpack into the locker and as I closed it... My eyes met Dylan's which he made a face that made him stare more intently. I looked back to push my glasses up before it fell and closed the locker.

I hid back to go behind the doors and out of the cameras. I went back behind where I saw the whole scene where Stiles had to say something to Scott. I watched as Alison, Holland and Isaac come towards them.

"Did you guys just see that?" Stiles asked making a face towards all of them.

"See what?" Isaac asked to a reply to Stiles thinking he was going a bit crazy.

"Are you talking about the girl with the glasses? The newbie?" Holland questioned Stiles who just nodded.

"She just gave me a look."

"What look, Stiles?" Scott asked in a suspicious tone.

"She gave me a look like she knew about our past." Stiles answered while looking back to where I stood in front of my locker. The rest of their eyes were just looking at a worried Stiles.

"AND CUT!" Russell shouted making a lot of us laugh for no reason.

I got out from the hidden place where I stood watching the whole scene play out. Jeff wanted the next scene to be in the classroom which meant that I had to do an intense staring contest with Stiles again. Meeeep.

"Hey, have you spoken to anyone from the PLL cast recently? Lucy and I had brunch just a while ago." Arden asked me as I walked through the big doors that had our scene from before.

I smiled a cheeky smiled and nodded, "Yes! I've talked to Benzo. They were talking about how PLL is might end which is really upsetting since they've had so much work together."

"I would hate to see that happen. I've loved working with them.. It's finally great to work with you too! I know that you're a really great Disney childhood star." Arden commented as she waved off and sat in her seat for the next scene.

It was funny since I had to keep a steady face while Lydia, Kira, Stiles and Scott had to look at me in horror.

"Uno dos tres... Action!" Daniel shouted as the cameras started to roll.

"Good morning class, we have a new student. Her name is Stella." The teacher introduced me while I stood in front of the whole class and once again, my eyes met Stiles and cue the long stare. I looked at him evilly and his trance stared back down in his desk. "Ok, you may now take a seat."

I walked my way next to Kira who looked frightened as ever. I made a devilish smirk cause my role had to mix in with being evil and nice at the same time. "Hi. I'm Stella." I introduced myself to Kira who just uttered out a nervous laugh.

"Dude, she's freaking everywhere and she's creeping me out!" I overheard Stiles say which signaled me to turn back into my seat and face forward. They looked back to stare at Kira then to me.

"We have got to find out what she is... Watch her be a witch or something?" Scott asked Stiles.

The camera zoomed in for me to scribble down something on my paper. I folded it and tapped the guy in front of me. "Can you pass it all the way to Scott?"

I walked the note pass through a bunch of people as the cameras moved along with it. Kira kept her gaze on it too, but when it finally hit Scott it was time for me to make a smirk.

He opened the note that I wrote. "Stiles." Stiles turned his head towards Scott and glanced at the note that said, "I'm normal." Then lastly I watch their faces turn back to me in a swift motion which was written in the script as well. I placed a smirk on my face which was really the whole image of Stella this season.

"AND CUT." A girl yelled out of nowhere, but Arden and I looked back to find out it was Crystal. There was something about Crystal that we always were laughing about. It was because she was always the quiet and reserved one on set and it was different when she would be saying something out loud.

I started to stand up before anyone else could prank me. I was still waiting for that prank.

I felt a tap on my shoulder. "Hey, I didn't know if you were planning on eating alone... But you could join us girls in my trailer for some sushi." This was my chance to fit in and have friends. I nodded. "I'll come with you."

Arden started to walk with me out of the school set and into the sunny hot air of California. I climbed up to my trailer to find the sandwhich that Mom had brought me today. It wasn't usually Mom packing my lunch, but I liked how she cut off the crust. It's just like how she did it when I went to school.

I back out to find Arden just waiting around. "We should get going since they're already there." I had to act really normal. "Hey, are you worried about the prank of this season?" 

I jumped when I heard the word prank. I didn't know what to expect. Everyone has been warning me to watch out since I was the new one of the whole cast. I was rather afraid of my well-being. "Kind of, but it's really tricky cause I have no idea who to trust and everyone seems like they're about to do something to me." 

"I'll give you a hint. It's not one of the girls, it's probably one of the boys which would make it really tricky." Arden explained before we got inside her trailer. 

I need to really watch everyone. 

|| AN: EKKKK. This was a really short chapter, but I promise to make the next chapter better since I have had so much projects in school D: ||