49 | #RelationshipGoals

{an: hiiiii. im back. 10 or more votes for next update. thanks for all the votes and reads that you guys are giving this series. i luv you all extremely! and finally bought tickets for FSOG so i am happy}

| Selena |

"Baby. Babyyyyyyy. Baby. Babeeeeee." I called out Dylan who finally answered my phone call.

He groaned from the other line. "It's still 2, Selena. Why are you waking me up?"

I rolled my eyes at his response. "Not even one hi? You were supposed to be with me an hour ago!"

{Last Night}

"Dylan, make sure you're on time tomorrow." I reminded him.

I heard a slight chuckle on the other line. "Sel, you know that I'm always on time."

I laughed at his cockiness getting bigger. "No. That is not true. If you're late, I'm about to spam your phone and hate you."

"Babe, no I don't want that." Dylan whimpered like a little child.

"Okay, but if you're late I don't know what I'm gonna do to you..." I warned him.

{Present}

I recalled Dylan from our conversation from last night. I specifically told him to be early so we could get our day started with Taylor and Shawn's girlfriend who I have yet to meet. Shawn had to head to Northern California for a couple of days to visit his friend who is going through some things, bro problems.

"You better be here in less than thirty minutes cause Sammy and Taylor are about to be here in less than ten minutes." I looked at my watch to make sure I calculated the amount of time Dylan has until we go to places.

I hung up the phone quickly before running upstairs to find an outfit to where. The weather app did mention that it was a cool day with the sunshine out. I slipped on some capris and quickly saw fit inside the Penn State sweater that Dylan requested from Julia to buy me. I couldn't lie when I told anyone that wearing a college piece of clothing made me feel a slight better than feeling uneducated.

I rolled up the sleeves just so I couldn't look tiny in a overly comfortable sweater. I twirled around looking at myself up and down. I looked like a college student, I like it. I look smart! I tied my hair in bun satisfied that it was perfect at the first try.

In a matter minutes the doorbell erupted the silence in the house. I looked at myself once again before heading downstairs to open the door.

Taylor wore a skirt and matching crop top which I loved since her fashion sense is different every time she makes an album. It's like each time, she moves on from her past. She was at glee looking at me. "SELENA!" I was engulfed in a Taylor hug. "You look like you're about to go to college, very cute."

I smiled cause that was my intention with my outfit. "Thanks! You look amazing as always."

Before we could close the door, a gasp broke our necks to look behind us. "Oh my golly, Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez! I must be dreaming!" A pretty brunette appeared. "I'm Sammy, Shawn's girlfriend. The gate was open so I let myself in. I hope you guys didn't mind."

We quickly introduced ourselves and we invited her inside the house. "I'm stooked. I literally can't believe you both are in front of me."

"Wait, I've seen you somewhere." Taylor mentioned observing Sammy. I copied her cause I seriously knew that she wasn't just an average girl living a normal life. "Are you an actress?"