55 | Are You Cheating On Me?

{an: hiiii I've updated and I like this chapter. Team Dylena or Jelena? 15 or more votes for next update! I hope you guys like this chapter! You guys are amazing and I LUV YOU!}

| Dylan |

"DYLAN!" A scream came from the miles away from me. I spotted an exact copy of me except it was a girl, Julia. She was waving her hand all around not a care in the world if she was embarrassing herself in front of the crowd.

I stood straight and waved my hand just enough for her to know that I noticed her scream just a few seconds ago. Of course I didn't want to move so I let Julia walk straight to me. "Hello there, little sis."

"Hello to you too." She chirped before she gave me a tight squeeze. "Where are we off to today? Selena's album signing?"

My mouth went to an instant grin just by the mention of Selena's name. "Do you wanna go? I don't want to take you anywhere where there's too much attention." Julia wasn't really the type to ever come with me in any type of famous celebrity occasion considering she's always focused in school.

"I would love to go. I haven't seen her in centuries! I'd like to join in line to be a part of the Selenators? Is that correct?" Julia asked before I got a handle of her dark purple suitcase.

I nodded as she was correct about Selena's fans. I was a Selenator as well and I consider myself as the number one fan obviously after her family cause I'm literally the best boyfriend ever.

Julia and I headed to the parking lot and off to the Los Angeles streets. It was a bright and cool day which meant that Selena must feel happy cause her mood is always reflected from the weather of the day.

We had exactly an hour until Selena's album signing would start so I went ahead and made sure Julia wouldn't be hungry in the long wait just to get Selena to meet her fans. Luckily there was a pizza place nearby from the building wheere Selena was supposed to be. I told Julia off to order she would like to eat since my phone was buzzing away.

I stepped away and sat on a high chair. "Hi gorgeous!"

"Wow, someone is really cheery today. May I ask why?" Selena greeted suspiciously.

I smiled. "I was just saying hi to my gorgeous girlfriend."

"How come I feel like you're gonna do something like pop up at my album signing today?" She asked. You don't say?

I remained serious before dropping any hints. "I'm about to get Julia... Kind of stuck in traffic."

"Dylan, here's th--" I covered Julia's mouth with my hand and winced at the thought of Selena hearing a girl's voice.

It was silent in the other line for a moment. "Was that a girl?"

"Um... That was no one." I laughed nervously. Wow, I suck at lying.

"Dylan... Who was that?" Selena had a chill tone and I was impressed she wasn't getting pissed of.

I sighed before Julia let go of my hand and went ahead to start eating beside me. "No one? Babe, don't think anything bad."

Selena interestingly giggled on the other side. "Mr. Dylan O'Brien, you know that I trust you right? Don't worry."

"I miss you." I frowned cause there was a hint of sadness from what she just told me.

"I miss you too. Look, I gotta go... But let's have dinner with Julia tonight?"

"Sure." I said before hanging up. I shoved my phone in my pocket. I looked up to see Julia shaking her head. "What?"