16 | In For a Ride

Author's note: hai. ohmygod, I've been thinking of going in an actual hiatus with writing or updating my books. It's probably because I don't feel really confident about what I write or I think it's really bad, but yeah. It's a bit of a writers block so... OR throw out ideas at me! Seriously cause I need help! Thanks! 

| Selena | 

I had really nothing to do at home. It’s been a while ever since I got a break and I didn’t have anything in plan. I could go to set, but I’d have nothing to do there too. I decided to dress up and yolo this whole thing. A day in set couldn’t really hurt that much. 

I got my car keys and didn’t even bother to really change my clothes. No one was gonna judge me right?

As I drove to set, I was pretty excited because I never had the time to look at other people acting. I’ve acted with Tyler and Holland, but never Hoecklin or even the others. Dylan would probably the most fun person I’ve been acting with in my whole acting career. He’s got something really special and rare about him, I just can’t figure what it is.

I glanced at the rear view mirror and noticed that there was a huge grin on my face. Oh my god, why was there a goofy smile on my face? I started to gasp when I realized that my cheeks started to get pinkier. I needed to think of other things besides Dylan! I turned up the radio and forget about him for a while.

When I got on set, it seemed fuller than it would have. They were probably filming an outdoor woods scene, there was always a lot of cameras and crew involved when it was outside. I looked around the parking lot and didn’t spot Dylan’s car. I frowned a little just to think that he wasn’t here.

I didn’t really understand what was our relationship, but I wanted to focus on my work right now. If we do end up talking about the idea of dating then breaking up, it’ll end up bad considering the fact that I want to at least stay in Teen Wolf while it lasts. It could gain a lot of good points in being a part of the cast, but knowing the fact that I had to date someone that I’m working with didn’t seem too nice for me. It could end up badly.

I picked the closest parking space to the trailers so I could go straight through. I turned off the car and headed out. At least no one noticed me while I was walking through the set. I noticed Holland walking along with Jeff while Tyler was talking to the other Tyler. I wondered that since everyone was outside, it meant that no one was with Bruna.

I pranced toward the make-up trailer and practically ripped the door open causing Bruna to jump out of her seat. “Selena!”

I waved my hand towards her and stood there innocently. “Bruna!”

“What are you doing here, sweety?” Bruna asked with a smile on her face.

I sat on the high chair and faced the mirror. “I had nothing to do at home.”

“Well, you’re in for a luck because I’m free for the next thirty minutes.” Bruna copied me and sat down how I was sitting down as.

I laughed. “Wow, that’s a lot of time to be with you.”

“So how was the Teen Choice Awards?” She asked throwing her feet up the counter and propped herself up.

I went back through the times in that day. “It was different… I didn't know what to feel about it."

"What do you mean? Dylan and you were probably the cutest couple there." Bruna commented looking through the photos of the TCA's.

I sighed and threw my head back on the chair. "It wasn't too much?"

"Selena, all that mattered was you had fun. Did you have fun?"

I nodded. "I did have a lot of fun and Dylan made me used to being with someone in award shows. I'm always alone, but now I had someone."

"Have you tried hanging out with him outside of work?" She asked curiously.

Have I? "I mean we went on like probably two meals out together."

"He's fun to hang out with. You know he's here right? And both of you guys can't be here right now since you guys already filmed your scenes." Bruna informed me with a stern look.

I was shocked. "Dylan's here!?"

"Of course he is. He's always here even when he's not supposed to be here... You guys are the same!" She exclaimed pointing a finger at me.

I stood up from my high chair and decided to fetch a drink inside my fridge. As a housewarming gift, Taylor decided to buy me a cute mini fridge that fit perfectly for food and drinks. I climbed onto my trailer to find scattered things just how I left it days ago. I opened the fridge to get a water bottle, nice and cold.

I tidied up the whole trailer to make it look decent before I roamed around the set. I made sure no one would notice me just in case they’ll tell on me. I did not have time for that.

“Selena! Selena!” Someone called out from behind me. I turned around, but immediately turned back to face away from him when I found out who it was. He wasn’t supposed to see me. “Hey wait!”

It couldn’t hurt to be with Dylan right now… Right? “Dylan, hey! I didn’t see you there.”

“What are you talking about? You just saw me.” We started to walk with each other.

I gave a straight face cause I didn’t want to lie, but maybe I needed to right now. “Sorry, I thought you were the crew who was about to tell on me.

He chuckled. “Don’t worry, I’m avoiding them too.” I nodded and sipped on my water bottle to avoid some conversation. This is probably the awkward stage of a boy and a girl. It’s where we don’t want to tell anyone we like each other. “So anything in mind today?”

I shook my head. “No, nothing really.”

“You wanna go somewhere?” Dylan asked in a very unusual tone. 

I thought back to what Bruna told me. She told me to get used to Dylan and being around him, he's not even that bad. "Sure." 

"You're in for a ride, Gomez! He exclaimed with a huge smile on his face. I sure was. 

{an: what? oh my god, I'm sorry for procrastinating a lot! I got a lot of essays and presentations to do! Also, sometimes I'm really not confident about my writing:(}