3 | The Cute Newbie

{Omg hey! I decided to make Selena's character as Stella in Teen Wolf instead of Delilah since there has been gifs going on about Selena being Stella Argent by selenastiles and it's just so interesting! You guys should follow her on tumblr since she totally does a lot of dylena au stuff. Thanks. *cough cough* My vesion of Stella is not Alison's cousin}

| Selena |

"Selena! Wake up! Time is waiting!" Momma opened my curtains really wide to bring the sight of the sun rising. I took my blankets and pulled it over my head to hide from the sun.

I peaked through the sheets to look for my clock. I saw that it was almost 9 am. Shoot! I needed to be there by 10:30 or well Holland is driving in my second day on set. I just wonder who'll be my next close friend on set. I wasn't hoping for not being anyone's friend cause that would mean I was a loner in life. "I'm awake!"

"Good, you need to get up now since Holland just called the house phone to say that she wants to have a Panera breakfast before going to set." Mom informed me at the last minute.

I got up from the warm and comfortable bed to let my feet find the cold wooden floor. I should really consider having a carpeted floor. Mom was getting my outfit ready for the day. I planned on wearing the normal day to day outfits of jeans and a blazer that I really loved to wear. I went inside the bathroom to look at my face. "So much pimples." I started to wash my face and do the usual things that girls would normally do. Wash their face, brush their teeth and take a shower.

After taking a shower, I started to quickly put on the clothes that was sitting on my bed. I got used to the fact that changing quickly during concerts was needed. I seriously learned from all my dancers since they had to change as quick as I did during performances. A lot of my friends helped me as well. I search for my pink case phone that was placed on the corner of my velvet pillow. I clicked the menu button to find new messages from Holland saying she was already outside.

I rushed towards the stairs and unto the front door, "Gotta go guys! Bye!" I looked out the front to see a black Mercedes-Benz car. I walked towards it and heard the click that meant that it got unlocked.

"Good morning Miss Gomez. How do you do?" The ginger head asked me. She wore a blue and orange plaid with a skirt that looked familiar from J. Crew. She looked very comfortable.

"I'm great, kind of nervous!" I exclaimed squeezing my phone. Holland just gave me a laugh and started the engine. She turned on the radio to avoid the awkward silence that was about to occur once we were already moving.

"You don't have to be so nervous. We all have our moments! Now let's get some Panera to ease your feelings right now." Holland said before finally seeing a line of restuarants in a row. I've been here only one time, but never again since a lot of paparazzis started to hangout in this area. Holland parked in the nearest to the door so we wouldn't get caught walking around.

Holland and I got out off the car then headed inside of Panera. The shades helped us effortlessly since no one would know that we were around. We both ordered quickly before people started to look at us. Once we got our food, I looked for the nearest isolated place to eat at. Both of us sat and started to just eat.

"So, am I supposed to get warned about anything today?" I asked Holland.

She swallowed the food she was chewing on, "Well... The Carver twins pants me one time during set. It was really embarassing, but I could've cared less since everyone wears granny panties. Don't worry... Once you're not in the newbie zone then they'll attack you."

I sipped on my straw and processed what she had just told me, I totally had to keep close checks on people. "Are they the only ones who I have to keep an eye on?