20 | #TheStruggleIsReal

{an: this is probably gonna be bad, but at least I updated. I hope I get good grades this quarter because I've been away from wattpad and I'm just busy. It sucks growing up, gosh. lol. but thanks for all the follows and loves you have given me.}

| Dylan |

I gasped at the sight of Taylor walking through Selena's kitchen. What in the world? I never would have guessed that I would be under the same roof as Taylor Swift. My mouth was just wide open waiting to react in some way.

"Hey Sel!" Taylor exclaimed and walked over to give Selena a tight embrace. After they hugged, both of them noticed that I wasn't reacting to anything because I was just shocked. "Is there something wrong with me? Is there something in my face?"

"No, he's just weird like that..." Selena threw her head back and laughed.

Taylor and Selena went near me snapping their fingers to at least catch my attention. After the first few snaps, I left my trance of thoughts.

"Oh my god, you're Taylor Swift!" I exclaimed like right in her face making her flinch for a second.

She nodded with an obvious look, "Yeah and you're Dylan O'Brien!"

"And I'm Selena Gomez." Selena blurted out from behind Taylor. We all laughed at each other.

"So what's the whole like a Taylor Swift song concept?" Taylor asked.

Selena picked up the paper that had scribbles on it as Taylor's eyes just scanned through it. "This would totally make a good song!" Taylor stifled out a laugh and set her bag down to get comfortable. "It reaches the spectrum of dramatic love to dazzling love, I just love it." She stopped herself. "Whoa, I just said love like a whole bunch of times."

Selena and I nodded rapidly making sure that she knows that it's true life. "Look, we wanted to do something really different from the rules of Teen Wolf because Jeff will use our script to decided whether or not I will die."

Taylor shrugged her shoulders. "This is gonna be tricky. I only watch crime shows and tragedies. I haven't watched a single episode of Teen Wolf until Selena showed up."

"Thanks!" Selena said before my mouth went to an O shape. "Sorry, Dylan... I'm just that special."

I faked a smile. "Okay... Back to the deal now. I really don't want Selena off the show."

"Why? Cause you like her?" Taylor gave me her radiant trademark smile.

I sat back in my chair and gave her an appalled face. "Dude, no." I looked at Selena to see her face go down to a frown. "I mean-- yes." Her face went back to a smile, but she tried to hide it and just put a regular expression on.

Taylor had a silly smirk on her face while the room fell into a really intense silence. "So... We could do something with Selena

Taylor had a silly smirk on her face while the room fell into a really intense silence. "So... We could do something with Selena sacrificing herself for your character?"

"But she's in a lake though." Selena added along into Taylor's idea.

"Stella's character is really smart-- as smart as Stiles... We could always make Stella as a way to get to Stiles. The bad guy wants Stiles therefore she's the only way who could get to him." Taylor explained like she knew the whole set up of the entire scene.

We just looked at her funny. "Wait, how this supposed to be different from all the scenes like Teen Wolf? I swear I've seen this before."

"No, you haven't because this time... Lydia is about to sacrifice herself because she knows that Stella and Stiles truly love each other." The quirky blonde applauded herself.

I squinted my eyes in a confused way. "I seriously have heard nothing that confusing in years."

Selena placed her hand on my shoulder. "That's how you may sum up Taylor Swift right there."

Taylor nodded and looked up to the ceiling to break into a weird meowing sound come out of her mouth. "I really need to rethink how my life is right now." She hopped off her seat and sped her heels out of the kitchen to the living room watching some tv show.

Selena sat back down to her seat and faced me. I didn't know what to say so we just basically had a staring contest. "I don't know if I embarrassed myself or Taylor did." She giggled.

"It's fine." I gave her a reassuring smile.

She broke our eye contact and straightened out the papers in front of us. "Hey, how about we take a break? Want to help me bake?"

I shrugged. "Sure, but I'm just all about that mixing. Don't ever trust me with timing things."

"HA. Trust me, I have the most perfect person to help us with baking." Selena said getting off her seat and headed to the cupboards.

Suddenly, Taylor popped her head out in the corner. "Hey... Did I hear someone say baking?"

I looked at Selena. "See? Told you! She's like a meerkat when it comes to baking."

Taylor slowly tip toed and worked her way to Selena who was to taking out stuff for the baking process. I just watched them start their own thing. I wasn't in the scene of baking, but I always was around to help when it came to Julia and Mom. I felt my pocket vibrate in an instant. I quickly took it out and watched as the our Teen Wolf group chat notified my phone. I slid my finger to view the messages.

From: Tyler Hoechlin - Where is Dylan?

From: Posey - HE'S WITH HIS GIRLFRIEND.

From: Holland Roden - Oh la la... :)

I just laughed and ignored them. They were making it such a big deal. I hid my phone in my pocket and looked up to see both girls already in the process of mixing the ingredients. "It wouldn't hurt to help." Selena glared at me.

"Nah... It'll hurt when you guys taste it. I'll just stick to sitting behind the counter." I chuckled before Taylor ran out to go to get her phone.

Selena was starting to tour the mix into the pan and she was really struggling. I took out my iPhone and quickly took a photo of her. I laughed and hid it when Taylor came waltzing back into the kitchen to help the struggling Selena.

"Wow, that took quicker that I thought it would be." I admitted.

The girls nodded. "See, we have the expert with us." Taylor curtsied and sat just a few feet away from us to give someone a call.

I opened my phone and sent the struggling Selena to our group chat.

To: Group Chat - "Yummy brownies in process. #StrugglingSelena."

I snickered to myself.

"What are you laughing about?" Selena asked suspiciously.

I shook my head. "Nothing."

"That's a lie." Her hand was quick towards my phone and she took a grasp of it. Selena gasped when she looked through the messages, I think... "I look ugly."

"No..." I took my phone back from her. "You actually look really beautiful."

"Thanks, but you shouldn't post that anywhere."

I shook my head.

Selena frowned. "Promise?"

I nodded with an evil smile.

Once she was out of my sight, I went to instagram and posted a quick picture.

| @dylanobrien: the struggle is real @selenagomez :) |

I never said the word, "Promise." oops.