75 | Pick One Selena or Lily?

{an; omg. I'm so excited for you guys to read this! Expect a lot of cuteness that you guys have missed!
btw if you guys knew me from way back when I made this account... Should I change my username to @ohmydylena again?
I'm feeling positive about this so 20 or more votes for next chapter :)
If you haven't gotten the chance too, follow my tumblr which is @ohmydylena and @youarefcute}

warning; 26 MORE CHAPTERS UNTIL THE END!!!

| Dylan |

Bruna turned up the radio when she heard the intro to Selena's song.

I turned my head to see Tyler getting the blow dryer and started to sing the first few words of the song. "It's been said and done, every beautiful thoughts been already sung."

I laughed out loud before Bruna and Tyler were prepping up for the chorus. "I, I love you like a love song, baby."

"My baby is growing up." Bruna wiped a fake tear from her eye before Posey and I cracked up. Bruna always called us her children, but when it came to Selena she was always the baby of the Teen Wolf family even if there was someone younger than Selena.

It was probably our routine when we came inside the dressing room trailer that we'd hear at least one song from Selena's album since she was part of our family and we supported each other.

Bruna was starting to prepare us for our appearance on Wolf Watch after our first episode of the new season was to be released. "So are you boys excited? Jill is gonna ask about Lily."

I closed my eyes knowing that she would mention something about Jill talking about Lily. Apparently the news of Lily and I are making it to the top since I was the past of Selena's life before Justin. "Yeah and I'm not looking forward to it."

"I know you'll get through it Dylan... Just relax and think about something that makes you at peace."

Food? Se--? Let me not. Teen Wolf? Family? Friends? Selena.

Bruna tapped my shoulder to shoo me out of the trailer. "Okay, get out of your daydream and go since you have fifteen minutes."

I stood up and followed Posey who was already on his way to the studio. He didn't even wait for me!

Dinggggg!

I checked my phone with a shocked expression on my face.

From: Selena - Hey, just realized that you were appearing today after the episode tonight!

To: Selena - Yeahhhh... Kind of stressing at the things Jill has to say about me :(

I frowned when I saw Selena see my message, but never replied. I pocketed my phone inside pants when was getting near the studio.

When we got inside, a crew member stopped us. "Can you guys answer these questionnaires for us? Separately though."

Him and I were separated before we said another word.

What is your deepest fear?

I scribbled down, drowning because I really had trauma when we filmed the scene with me rescuing Tyler at the pool.

Favorite movie of all time?

The Matrix, definitely!

Pick one; Selena or Lily?

I stopped for a moment and looked at the question weirdly. That got really specific. I scribbled down my answer right on time when the crew member asked for my answers.