10 | Too Obvious

| Selena |

I watched the amounts of people walk through the streets of LA. I was thankful that no one noticed me yet. I didn't want to get bothered right now cause I was getting my head in the game. Ha, high school musical.

I felt my phone vibrate and I immediately answered it. "Hello?"

"Hello miss Selena. May I ask where you are?" Dylan asked in a curiuous tone.

"Well, I'm walking the streets of LA and you sir?"

He cleared his throat. "Same. Where are you? I'm just near the end of the Hollywood boulevard."

I stood up with my tippy toes and looked through the crowd. "I am too. Where are you?"

I waved my hands up in the air just so I could be seen more to Dylan. "Do you see me now?"

"Wait... There's someone waving at me! We'll be seen together! Abort mission!" Dylan freaked out and he hid from my sight.

I giggled through the phone. "Dylan, that was me waving at you!"

"Oh, didn't even realize that was you." He said before hanging up the phone. I looked at where he was pocketing his phone in his basketball shorts. What was he even talking about not realizing it was me when he looks so different?

Dylan walked right in front of me and I furrowed my eyebrows. "Sorry, you look qute different with a bun and just normal clothes on." 

"What are you talking about?" I questioned with a confused face. 

He looked at me up and down. "You're wearing shorts and just a shirt." 

I gasped at his comment. "You are too!" 

Dylan looked at himself up and down then chuckled. "Oh, should've said that before looking at myself. Now let's get going." 

I didn't want to meet with Dylan at my house for a reason that I was getting it renovated. Momma and Brian wouldn't like the idea of me being with a guy alone at my house either way. I contacted Dylan and decided that it would be better if we were both in public because Dylan didn't want to go to set. I couldn't complain being a public too because being public means being open to people spreading rumours with both of us. At least we weren't being noticeable right now, we were just like regular friends walking together. 

"I was thinking we could head to Santa Monica beach. No one's there." Dylan rubbed the back of his neck, just like Stiles. 

I couldn't help, but giggle. "You know it's summertime right? Everyone's at the beach." 

"Well, no kind of paparazzi could spot Dylan O'Brien or Selena Gomez at the beach looking like this," He pointed to both our outfits, "And on a day where we should be on set." 

He was right! "Okay, but first did you drive here cause I just let my friend drop me off." 

Dylan gave me a thumbs up before smiling. "Yes! Of course I did! Now let's go." He walked towards through a couple of cars parked in the lot. He went in like a maze, not knowing where he parked his car. "Oh there it is!" He pointed and we walked towards a navy blue lexus. Dylan opened my door as I sat up then buckled myself. 

He started to drive out the lot when I broke out the silence. "How was your weekend?" It was Friday when he and I went on our "date". I wouldn't count it as a real date considering he never asked me out or even made us in a way official. 

"It was great. I had a lot of food to eat and slept a lot. How about yours?" He tapped his fingers on the steering wheel. Dylan really loved to move a lot. 

I looked at the side of his face. "I had a lot of sleep which was satisfying." 

"Same, maybe we can sleep together one day." He blurted out before I realized what he just said. I just stared at him while I thought about what he said or would mean. Does he mean that he liked me? I've never experienced a co-star liking me. "I MEAN--- Sleepover-- Sleep twins." 

I laughed at him trying to recover himself. "You're being too obvious." 

"Too obvious that what?" 

I just looked at him. "That you're totally fangirling over me right now." 

He shrugged. "Well, we're in this situation again where you're in the same car as me." 

"And this is why we're spending time with each other, so you could get used to me." I convinced him since the scenes that Dylan and I have to do consist of funny and bickering type of acting. "I'm gonna be the complete copy of you so you need to teach me a lot about yourself." 

"You mean a lot about Stiles." He corrected me. 

"See? We're bickering. Lesson one done." I cheered. 

He chuckled. "This is gonna be a long day." 

{an: OMG. I'm sorry to stop it right here, but I'm kinda tired and it's late in east coast right now. Pormise to post more tomorrrowwwww.}