28 | Ultimate Life Saver

| an: yas. hi. I updated again. I'm so happy because Christmas is around the corner! Vote, comment and be awesome because I luv you guys! |

| Selena |

In the spirit of Christmas, I needed a lot of help with decorating everything. I even needed help for wrapping presents. As a procrastinator, I didn't get things done quickly. In Thanksgiving, my family and I decided to go to Texas then all of a sudden... My parents requested to have Christmas in California and everyone agreed.

I couldn't be anymore happier, but I actually needed to start with all decorating.

Taylor was currently in New York doing a bunch of studio time and promos so I couldn't interrupt her. I didn't want to bother my other friends cause they needed to do other things with their families in the holiday time.

I searched through my contacts and saw the possible people I could call for some assistance.

None!

I started to frown and scratch my hair from the irritated mood I was in. Out of nowhere, I heard the doorbell ring.

I scurried my way into the front of the house and opened the door wide to see Dylan. "Hey, are you ready?"

"Wait..." I gasped. "Wait... Did we have a date today?"

Dylan nodded and raised his shoulders in a sort of shrug.

I bit my lip in the moment that I was supposed to remember that Dylan and I had a date. I suck as a person right now. "I can't today."

"What? Why not?"

"To be real with you, my family expects me to have the house ready for Christmas and I didn't even do anything. I've been so busy and I just have so much to do." I breathed out heavily from all the things that I just rambled on about.

"Maybe I can help you." He flashed a hopeful smile.

I practically jumped on him with a hug and I squeezed him as tight as I could. "Oh my god! Life saver!!"

In an instant, I led him into the scattered presents and Christmas decorations across the living room. "Okay, how about I start to set up the Christmas tree while you wrap up your necessary presents?" Dylan asked me.

I nodded and started to sit in the couch next to the gift wrappers. I had a lot of presents to wrap up since I decided to give everyone in the Teen Wolf cast with presents. I saw Dylan unwrapping the Christmas tree in front of me. It was actually bigger than I expected it to be, but I shouldn't even be thinking about that.

My fingers ran through the red gift wrapper with little Santa hats and I reached the blouse that I got for Julia. "Do you think Julia will like this?" I held it up high for Dylan to see.

He glanced behind him to see me. "Yeah. She'll love it because it's coming from an amazing person like you."

"You're really clever Dylan." I giggled.

"Just trying to spread some laughter and love this Christmas season." Dylan gave me thumbs up.

I continued wrapping the Christmas presents. I wasn't at all a professional when it came to wrapping gifts, but it's the thought that counts right?

In the matter of minutes, Dylan finally started to decorate the tree with the colorful garlands that Momma and Brian actually helped me pick out. Some of the ornaments came from my little sisters liking to how it looked like. When I finished with Holland's present, I stood tall and headed to where Dylan was almost filling up the tree.

"It looks nice!" I commented looking at the Christmas tree that just had the garlands for right now.

Dylan looked at me with amusement. "I used to decorate our Christmas tree back home. Mom always paid me to do it so I couldn't say no."

I loved the fact that Dylan was really close to his parents. That means that he actually had a lot of respect and manners that a gentleman always has. I started to pick out the ornaments and put it between us.

"Do you have anything in mind of how we should do this?" I asked pointing to the ornaments.

"We could actually make it go around in a twirl going down then just filling out the spaces at the end." He suggested before I followed his orders.

I started to hook the dangling ornaments to the tree. "Hey, Dylan."

He peaked his head at me. "Yes?"

"Do you want anything for Christmas?" I asked.

He took a deep breath and started singing, "All I want for Christmas is you!"

I laughed really loud causing him to laugh as well. He really knows how to make people laugh. "Wait, why would you want me?"

Dylan looked at me seriously. "Selena, don't you want me too?"

"I already have you don't I?" I flashed him a smile causing his dimples to come out.

"You do and see? I already got my Christmas present then right?" Dylan got back to decorating.

I stayed quiet and thought about my year. It went by really fast, but I found so much great people that I'm not surrounded with. Once we filled the Christmas tree with ornaments, it looked perfect. I went to the corner and lit it up. I stood back to where Dylan was standing looking at the perfection that we just made and hugged his waist. "Wow, Christmas is just around the corner."

"And I should thank Santa that he gave me my Christmas present early this year." Dylan said looking down at me. I smiled as wide as I could and placed my lips on his.

I definitely had to thank Santa this year for giving me the best unexpected gift I've ever gotten. It was Dylan.

| an again: more than 8-10 votes for next update! |