34 | New Year's Kiss?

{an: SHORT! hiiii. late update cause I was waiting for the last chapter to get 10 votes. oh and this will probably be 5 or more votes for next update. ALSO, double updating on Christmas. :)}

| Dylan |

"Selena, talk to me!" I whined like a little baby towards an occupied Selena. She was currently watching a romantic comedy and I refused to watch cause it would either make me rethink my love life or even cry like a baby.

She shook her head and hooked our arms together. "Be quiet! I'm trying to listen!"

"You know... There's not even any use for you to be watching anything." I laughed. "It's such a short plane ride."

Selena rolled her eyes. "Well, a five hour flight doing nothing is so boring. Go play Temple Run or something."

"No." I shook my head. "That game is so old."

I finally got her full attention when she paused the movie and closed her laptop. "You better make this plane ride less boring than it is right now."

I nodded and shifted my body towards her just so we were sort of face to face. "So, how are you?" Selena scoffed and threw her hands up causing her to plug her headphones back in, but I stopped her. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry!"

"Dylan, as much as I like being your girlfriend... This conversation isn't really going anywhere."

I hugged and squeezed Selena's head tight not minding if she was in pain. "Selena, come on. I just like being with you."

As some people can tell, I try not to use love when it come's to Selena since I know that we're both not serious in our relationship yet. I didn't want to scare of Selena either! She was too precious to lose and I seriously did not want any of that to happen in the near future.

"Aw, are you getting jealous that I want to be with the movie more than you?" She asked while I honestly nodded eagerly. "I'll spend the time staring into you eyes then." Selena's eyes basically pierced through my eyes.

I laughed. "I didn't ask for you to be creepy."

Selena smiled. "Dylan, I'm really so happy to spend time with you in the Christmas and New Years time."

"Why?" I questioned rather fast.

She shrugged. "Well, I'm not alone waiting for someone to kiss me when the ball drops."

"New Year's kiss?" I asked a stupid question.

Selena nodded. "Yes."

"Who said I wanted to kiss you?" I chuckled with a white girl attitude.

I didn't see it coming, but Selena pushed my face in a sort of punch. A quick one indeed. "Ow, I was just joking."

Selena looked at me with a frown on her face. "No, it's cause I always wanted to kiss someone in the New Years."

"You got me!" I exclaimed with an enthusiastic smile.

"But your such a bad kisser." Selena copied my white girl attitude. She couldn't contain her serious face so she ended up giggling.

I gave her an annoyed and depressed look. "That was such a mean comeback."

Selena tried to immediately kissed me, but I was slightly pushing her away from me. "Dylan, oh my god. I'm sorry. I admire your kisses so much. I crave for it everyday." And with that I placed my lips on hers. Who cares if we were in public? My girlfriend was Selena Gomez. Selena started to giggle while our lips were still touching. "We're such a weird couple."

"No, we're the cutest and most awkward couple ever." I let out a huge grin on my face.

Who really cared if we were kissing each other in the airplane and acting all weird? The most important thing is that we enjoy each other presence which was true. Our conversation kept on going until we realized that we were just a few minutes from New York. Oh how time can go by so fast.

{an: comment and luv me bc this chapter really sucked.}