51 | I'm Your Bae You're My Bae

{an: heyyyy guys! sorry for the long wait, I've been busy and I'm so sorry. 10 or more votes for next update and I promise the next few will be long chapters cause I recently got help from my sisters with this series. thanks for all the support and i luv you alllllll.}

| Selena |

The advantages of having to finish a project such as a movie or album is that I'd get to spend less time with work and more time with someone I would want to be with. Since I finished with the album and Dylan's practically done with his Maze Runner extravaganza, we both get to spend lovely time together.

I took a deep breath and opened the door to find Dylan slumped down into sweats and a simple hoodie. Only he could make the combination of sweats and hoodies a rather sexy outfit.

My first instinct was to cling on to him. I wrapped my arms tightly around his waist while he peppered my head with a bunch of pecks. I breathed him in smelling the hint of tide and fresh clean clothes, Julia must have reminded him to do this laundry.

"Did you take a shower?" I mumbled loud enough so he could hear me.

His chest started to vibrate indicating that he was laughing at my question. "Yes I did, fresh and clean just for you."

I let out a contended sigh. "I would invite you in, but I'm really comfortable..."

"Touchè Pickles, but I'd rather cuddle with you in your bed."

I stepped back and laughed at him. "Whoa... Don't get ahead of yourself, O'Brien."

"Why you gotta ruin the moment?" Dylan muttered while I rolled my eyes be let go of him.

Momma did warn me that there comes a time and place when I can share the same with a guy, intimately or just a simple cuddle. I know that Dylan and I were getting serious at some point, but I have to make sure that we could get through all the drama that there is to come.

I walked away from Dylan, but he instantly wrapped his arm around my shoulder and pulled me to him. "Don't be mad. You know I was just teasing you."

"A weird way of teasing..." I mentioned before going into the kitchen faster letting go off his hold on me.

"So taping is almost done and I really want to take you somewhere for our anniversary!" Dylan started twirling around on his stool.

I fiddled with the water bottle that was freezing cold in my hand. "Hmm... Where would you take me, Mr. Dylan O'Brien?"

"I will take you to places you've never been before!" He grinned making me roll my eyes.

He's such a goof. "Well, would you take me to London?"

Dylan gave me a surprised fangirl face. "We should really go to a One Direction concert."

"I would like that! But the real question is, would you go to my concert?" I asked him word from word so he can get an idea that I'll be having a chance on touring if this whole music career will rocket through the charts.

He motioned me to come towards him which I did trapping me with his arms around my waist and placing the water bottle in the counter. "I will go to every concert that you'll have even if it's in New York, Texas, Alaska, Paris... Everywhere!"

"You're such a dedicated boyfriend." I smiled and touched his face with my fingers.

He winced making me take off my fingers from his face. "Too cold."

I giggled. "I'm sorry."

Dylan pressed his forehead against mine. "I love you, even if you're fingers are too cold." He caught my hands and kissed my fingertips. "I wonder what would happen if you never joined us on Teen Wolf?"

"I wouldn't have a chance to cuddle and say I love you to the cutest person on earth." I knew saying this would really boost up his self-esteem.

Of course he let out a chuckle. Only he would laugh at a compliment, that's his way of defending himself similar to sarcasm. Dylan loves sarcasm. "Thanks, babe."

"Why babe? Why can't you just call me bae?" My eyes squinted since that would be such a weird and common nickname for anyone in the world.

He eyed me suspiciously. "I'm your bae, you're my bae."

"Works perfectly fine." I said not knowing if he was actually serious about this.

Bae. I liked the sound of that. "Baeeeee." I prolonged the aeeee sound easily showing how obsessed I would get just saying the word.

"Going back to the topic, where should we go for our roadtrip?" He questioned me with a lingering smile on his face.

"I think we should go somewhere in the mountains and waterfalls." I suggested.

His expression changed weirdly. "Are you a nature girl? I never knew that."

"Well, sometimes I just want to get out of all drama."

"What kind of drama is this you're talking about?" He asked funnily trying to enlighten my mood.

Should I tell Dylan...? "Hey I gotta tell you something."

Before I could say any more, his iPhone started to blast out an elevator music sound. "Wait... I gotta take this call."

He scurried out of the kitchen and elsewhere. I sat down on where he sat before swinging my feet.

[Few days ago]

I pushed him off when I felt the presence of his lips on mine. "JUSTIN! Why did you do that?"

He looked at me with a pained look which I didn't expect. "I'm sorry, that will never happen. I would've thought--"

"Would've thought what?" I asked.

Justin shrugged. "Sorry, I was in the moment. I'm really sorry."

"I have a boyfriend, Justin! I only see you as a friend!" I exclaimed in the most honest way. "Let's not talk about this ever, okay?"

"Yeah, I'm really sorry again." He mumbled before I just left the studio.

Ugh, I feel so awkward and violated. I needed to see Dylan! Soon!

[Present]

Now this is where I am... Trying to explain to Dylan. I sat wondering what was taking him so long.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I'll be there as soon as I can!" Dylan thanked excitedly coming towards me. He quickly hung up the phone and stood in front of me. "Selena, I just got offered to feature in the cover of GQ Magazine! I need to be at the office to sign some papers. Is that fine?"

"Dylan! That's amazing!" I cheered before Dylan placed his lips on mine for the very first time in a long time.

"I love you, I love you, I love you!"

I smiled. "I love you too, so much!"

He pecked my lips once more before he quickly paced out of the door. I closed the door behind him and sighed. I really wanted to tell him...

{an: sorry this wasn't a continuation from the last one, but heyyyyy... At least I updated finally. Comments and votes will be much appreciated! You guys are really incredible. #teamdylena :)}