26 | Worst First Date Ever.

| Dylan |

2:01 pm.

I waited. I waited patiently outside of Selena's house. I didn't wanna go in yet. I was like one hour early. I wouldn't dare be late for such a important date.

I checked the time once again. 2:02 pm. At least a minute passed. 58 more minutes to wait.

I am literally sweating and crapping myself right now. I wiped off the beads of sweat that were appearing in my forehead. I looked down the passenger seat to see the huge bouquet I got for Selena. It was filled with a bunch of colors.

I chuckled relieving the emotional roller coaster I was in. It took me back to the huge dinner we had at Jeff's house.

{Flashback}

Selena didn't say anything after she read the note. Her face was blank and pale. My stomach started to churn making me want to throw up.

In that moment I wanted to bury myself in a deep deep deeeeep hole. Should I take it back... No?

Selena still didn't respond, she just kept on looking at me.

I was about to speak when until she put her finger on my lips saying, "Shhhh... I would love to."

"Really?" I spoke gibberish because her finger was still on my lips.

Selena nodded with a smile on her face and lifted her finger off my mouth. "Yeah, I just didn't expect you to ask me."

"Well, I did."

We just smiled at each other and I scooted closer to her while both of our legs touched. Best night ever.

{End of flashback}

A ring interrupted my thoughts. I looked immediately down my phone to see Selena's photo lighting up. I picked it up quickly. "Hey Selena!"

She giggled in the other line without even greeting me. "Hey, I know it's kinda of early... But do you want to come inside the house? You must be really bored sitting and waiting for time to pass by."

I looked at the time and chuckled. I just had two minutes of only thinking about yesterday. "I would like that actually."

I hung up the phone and got out of the car with the flowers in my hands. I looked at myself in the relfection of the window. Looking fly O'Brien!

As I was walking up the steps it all seemed to become real now... I was actually gonna go on a date with Selena Gomez and it wasn't even because of PR. I knocked on the door as soon as I stepped just in front. The door quickly came in view of Selena all dressed up beautifully, as usually, on this date.

"I'll take that and wait here." Selena said before grabbing the flowers off my hands and onto hers to go towards the kitchen. It was a fast process while I waited for Selena because in about a minute she was had the roses into a vase and walk upstairs to her room. "And I am done, just had to put it in front of my mirror... A special reminder."

And with that, we walked out of the door then onto my car. It was a rather sunny and bright day so everyone should be bright and cheery. I started driving out with a comfortable silence in the car. A few days ago, Taylor did mention to me that Selena loved eating at a place called Benihana. I mentioned it to Selena and she loved the idea.

"So Dylan, where do you plan on going for Thanksgiving? I never asked you." Selena questioned with a eyebrow raised.

"My parents and Julia are coming to visit me here in California." I smiled. "Gotta love momma's cooking!"