85 | Happy Birthday, Selena!

{an: HOLY CRUD. It's Selena's birthday officially in the east coast!

HIIII. votes and comments will make me love and update for ya guys!

Stella and Stiles fanfic as a present will be published tomorrow or today... what??? SPECIAL SURPRISES LATER ON IN THE DAY! I can't wait for you guys to see it. A bit nervous, but yeah!

I liked this chapter! More names and characters will be included in the future again. Special chapter for stevetastic cause she deserves to be a good character! :)}

+ Deelanne aka Dylan

I opened my eyes instantly when I heard the theme song to Teen Wolf. For a second, I thought I was having a dream, but it was actually just a ringtone.

I grabbed my phone from the nightstand and answered it quickly. "Hello?"

"Good morning Dylan. The sun is awake, the birds are awake, and I hope you're awake." Nattie said with enthusiasm. Yeah, she was really going to attempt to really work me out today.

"Yes I am awake." I said rubbing my eyes.

"Okay, we'll go running and then we could go to the batting cages right after." Nattie suggested before I finally woke up from my sleep in the mention of batting. "And I know you were lying to me. I just said a baseball reference to wake you up."

"Wait, are we really going?" I asked like a little boy who wanted to go to Disneyland or something.

Nattie was probably rolling her eyes at how childish I got all of a sudden. "I'll think about it." In an instant she hung up on me.

I looked at my phone in disbelief seeing that she left me hanging. I really wanted to go batting instead of lousy old running.

I decided to eat a big breakfast from the food that Tay made before I dropped her off in the airport. She was a bit sad leaving me, but she was more sad at the fact that she was leaving California. Tay mentioned that she found her squad here, but I couldn't be the judge of that since she has thousands of friends.

When I finished eating, I went ahead put on my shorts and a normal shirt. Yeah, surprising that some days I wear shorts rather than khakis or pants. Nattie would get so upset if she saw me running in pants ever again. The last time I tried doing that, I just walked the whole entire time on the hottest day on the planet.

I brushed my teeth squeaky clean before looking through the window and seeing the Range Rover waiting for me outside. I got my trusty duffle bag that had at least three bottles of water, a chocolate bar to boost my energy, towel and extra clothes.

I put on my running shoes and headed outside to get a cool day of the Californian air. Ahhh, I'll have a lot of energy running today. "Good morning..."

"Finally you're prepared for something." Nattie said giving me a thumbs up with a fake smile.

"I gotta like you sometimes, Nat." I said before putting on my seatbelt. "Not always."

Nattie was my personal assistant. Some people may not know that about me, but she was requested by Bruna who I was always stressing out how I needed to get things done and they were never done.

She was an intern for someone in Teen Wolf and then Bruna actually convinced me to hire her as my personal assistant! Nattie seemed to be shy the first few months I've met her and then we became friends, but she keeps it professional since she viewed me as her boss rather than a friend.