6 | We're On A Ship

{an: what's up? I haven't updated for the longest since school got in the way. I'm sorry, but I'll try to at least update everything!}

| Selena |

I headed to nearest backstage corner to hear the clip of Stella that we filmed a few days ago where she was basically threatening everyone about their true identities.

"This next guest has been in multiple shows and her beautiful face has gotten to all the billboards of New York and here in California. Her visit here makes it extra special since she's gonna be the newest character in the hottest tv show on MTV called Teen Wolf. Please welcome the most talented Selena Gomez." Ellen introduced while I walked happily with a big smile on my face. I headed towards where Ellen stood giving her a hug and waved at the fans.

"Oh my god. Hey guys!" I greeted before taking my seat.

Ellen just smiled at me. "So congrats on Teen Wolf. We all saw the teaser and loved it."

"Thank you so much. I've been loving every second of working with Jeff Davis and the whole cast of Teen Wolf." I thanked her.

"Tell us about your character. Apparently there is a love triangle or square?"

I laughed. "I haven't got the whole aspect of my character, but Stella comes out from nowhere in their school year and she's just like... Mysterious and sneaky since she knows everything about them, but Scott and Stiles has to figure out why she knows so much."

Ellen looked at me blankly. "So there is no love triangle?"

"Oops! I forgot, um... Stella in a while will have this type of like-hate relationship with Stiles. He has this whole thing with Lydia, Stiles has a lot of girls this season which I'm kind of impressed since he's usually the one to not." I laughed making the whole crowd laugh as well.

Ellen frowned. "Won't people get angry that you're stealing Stiles from Lydia?"

"I really ship Stydia. Like I haven't talked to Jeff entirely, but I've read the recent episode we're making this week and it's just full of Stella/Stiles. I'm just like please make stydia scenes." I said with a begging sound. I ended with a smile since Ellen practically started laughing at me.

"Before we end this whole interview... I wanted to ask what we expect for the whole persona for Stella." Ellen stated before I fixed myself in my seat.

I smiled since I'm falling in love with my own chracter. "In the newest season of Teen Wolf created by the lovely Jeff Davis and the whole minions crew will give you the most unexpected turns of the whole packs life. We don't know if she's either good or bad but she'll help a lot in this whole season which is kinda confusing. She just has a mysterious side."

"That sounds like a description of the whole Teen Wolf." Ellen commented while I nodded. "Well thanks for visiting again."

"Thanks," I thanked Ellen. "I love being here and I hope you guys have me again."

"We sure will!" Ellen exclaimed before the audience gave their last applaud as I quickly proceeded to walk backstage.

I walked around the corner to find Mom who was just outside of the dressing room we were in just an hour ago. "How was your interview?"

I gave her a smile. "Just the usual. I handled that perfectly. I'm kind of happy Ellen didn't try to do something to me."

Once we were escorted out of the building, I looked through my text messages to find a billion from just Dylan and Holland. Did we have taping today that I didn't know? No. I laughed when I just glanced through the messages they both sent me.

From: Holland

- Are we going to lunch today?

- You could reply to Dylan.

- He's being quite annoying.

- Selena

- Oh wait, today was your interview day

- I should tell Dylan

From: Dylan

- Hey

- How are you?

- Good morning

- Am I being annoying?

- Sorry I just sent you like six messages

I laughed throughout reading the mesages. Should I call Holland or Dylan? I'll call Holland.

Me: Heyyyyy!

Holland: Hey! Were you at an interview? Dylan was freaking out.

Me: Yeah, I'm incredibly sorry for not telling you guys.

Holland: That's fine. Should we meet up somewhere now?

Me: Sure. Where should we meet?

Holland: We could eat at this place Posey has been talking about.

Me: Is it called Bonchon? Taylor was talking about that!

Holland: Yeah. I guess I'll see you in a few?

Me: Definitely!

I took a moment to change my clothes for a lovely lunch with the coolest people ever. I informed Mom quickly about my plans for today and she already saw it coming. She gave me the keys to my car while she headed to the next car which Brian was driving. I started the car to finally give my last wave towards my parents.

I drove out of the garage and finally headed to the streets of California. I was really thankful Taylor brought me to Bonchon before which meant that I had no problems using the gps to go there. I was feeling alone so I turned up the radio, it was just Ryan speaking about the latest news on Hollywood.

The drive went through a breeze as the traffic was not a lot. The parking lot looked full and I frowned quickly. A smile crept my face when I lastly saw a parking spot just a few seconds of walking prior to where the door stood. I stopped the car and fixed my clothes. I walked slightly to the door to find three people just sitting down. The strawberry blonde hair made me realize it was Holland.

I finally opened the door to be greeted with smiles from Holland and a brunette haired guy who had an army cut. That was probably the guy who Dylan told me she was dating for the longest.

"Selena!" Holland exclaimed before Dylan stood up quickly and gave me a bear hug.

I wanted for a few moments until it kind of got a little long. "You know you can let go of me now."

I giggled once Dylan let go and gave me a nervous laugh. "Hi."

"Hi."

We started to get seated, but before Dylan sat down I blurted out something. "Do you know we're on a ship?"

"No, actually... We're on land in a restaurant called Bonchon.' Dylan chuckled before I just slightly pushed him to let him fully sit his butt down.

Dylan is an interesting young fellow.