43 | New People New Faces

{an: hiiiiii and holy crap. New characters at the end of the chapter! 10 or more updates for next chapter! Comments too will be appreciated!}

| Selena |

"DYLAN!" I cried out knowing that I haven't seen his handsome face in a while.

"Wow, thanks babe for making my one of my ears deaf. Here I'll switch it to my other ear then do it again, okay?" Dylan said before it took him a few seconds to actually switch it to his other ear. "Ready!"

I rolled my eyes hearing his childish and saracastic remark. "Dylan..."

"Selena..." He copied the way I said it.

"I miss you." I cooed before I frowned seeing as how I hadn't seen Dylan ever since our weekend together. "We've been away for the total of two weeks, three days--"

"Six hours, thirty-four minutes and twenty-nine seconds." He completed my sentence.

I smiled widely since he was counting the days and minutes that we had been away. It was sort of weird to think that we had a countdown for how many days until Teen Wolf taping was back up. Some people thought it was weird, but I didn't mind it... It was only our thing!

"You did miss me!"

He chuckled at how I was quite excited that he missed me. "When did I ever mention that I don't miss my girlfriend all day and all the time?"

Butterflies instantly busted out my tummy when I realized that I was feeling rather appreciated at the moment. I swear, Dylan is probably the only person that would make me as happy as I am now. "Never."

"Then see I do miss you all day and all the time." I could hear a smile in his voice as he said that.

I let out a heavy sigh. "When am I ever gonna see you again?"

Dylan was silent for a few seconds. "Hmm... Soon hopefully."

My phone buzzed making me glance at the new message that came from Taylor. Oh wait, that reminded me of her talk from days ago. "Dylan! I wanted to ask you something."

"On a scale of 1 to 10, how serious is this to you?" Dylan asked taking a deep breath. "And would you rather talk about this to me on the phone or in person?"

I couldn't lie if it was something serious. "It's sorta a 9.9999." I confessed in the truest way ever.

"I'm on my way right now." Dylan said on the other line rummaging through some stuff that was around him.

"Wait... It's not that important."

"But you just told me it was 9.9." He was confused right now.

I sighed. "It's not worth getting out of taping. That's the last thing I would want you to do."

"But Selena, it's 9.9." Dylan whined wanting to at least talk about the situation I wanted to talk about.

I slumped in my bed. "Hey... Don't worry, this can be held off for the next time we meet."

"Are you sure? I don't want you to think that I can't leave work for you."

Thinking of Dylan risking his work just for me was really really thoughtful. "Yes I'm sure, but I did want to talk about something right now."

"Sure, what is it?"

Should I ask him? "Well, I just sort of feel overwhelmed with how fast this whole singing career is kicking off. It's like it's too good to be true."

"Listen Selena, you'll get through this. I know you can cause you're amazing and you're always into things that are given to you. It must be too good to be true, but live to the fullest while you're still at the top. The fans won't even hate on you cause as long as they're a Selenator then they'll support you all the way." Dylan explained in the quickest way told.