63 | Waiting For You...

{an: oh hey. I'm writing this on the plane lol. I finally updated! WaIT, who has snapchat? :3 20 or more for next updates. MAJOR TEAsER AT THE END. I hate how this is gonna end. I luv you all and I hope you survive this.}

| Dylan |

I stepped out of the car and looked at the side mirrors. I quiffed up my hair before it curled down. My hair was confusing now a days, but since Bruna is here to help me with my hair... I got no worries.

I took the roses from the side and headed straight to the entrace of the studio. The dark entrace made me want to run away, but I needed to get Selena to the adventurous day I had planned ahead. I didn't favor being a secret between the fans and media, but we head to do this for the better.

Before I stepped into the studio of Selena, I heard a bit of an arguement taking place. I waited for a few moments and couldn't help see what they were arguing about.

My ears sticked to door for me enough to hear it. "Why can't this be real between us?" Oh my god! What? Who was asking for this? He must be serious about her.

"That will never happen." I overheard the girl saying. She is too fierce to be friend zoning this guy she's talking to.

It was the guys turn to give her a reply. "We kissed Selena. Don't tell me that it didn't mean anything to you."

My mouth went wide. Is he talking to my Selena? I looked at the door to see if I was in the right place. I opened it slightly to find Selena and Justin standing right in front of each other.

I grasped the roses tightly before having the words to speak, "You kissed Justin?"

I looked at Selena who was gaped and shocked as I was. My eyes went to Justin who had a slight smirk on his face. Before I could let Selena talk, my feet started to move towards the exit of studio. I couldn't handle seeing Justin not... And I hate to say this, but Selena too.

I dropped the flowers and ran as fast as I could to the car. I needed to go somewhere and release this anger and sadness inside me.

I heard Selena's faint voice behind me, but I just needed to be alone right now. I drove off.

{an: if you haven't noticed, that was Dylan's pov looking at what happened and now Selena's pov. Enjoy!}

| Selena |

With a blink of an eye, Dylan dropped the flowers and ran out in a swift motion. I ran after him, but all I could see was the sight of the back of his car.

In an instant, I dropped to my knees and took a deep breath. This cannot be happening. Did that really just happen?

I quickly ran back to the studio to get my purse and the roses on the ground. I hugged it right while making my way to the parking lot.

My mind worried about the possibilities that Dylan was at right now in his mood. I hope he doesn't plan on harming himself or furiously driving around. I drove to a place where I could consider actually finding him, the bay.

I took out my phone and started to call Dylan's number.

Ringggg... Ring...

"Come on pick up..."

"This is Dylan and you just reached my voice message. Lucky you! Leave a message after this beep."

I tried a few more times before deciding that it was enough. He wasn't gonna answer me from what he saw back there. I hope he didn't see Justin attempting to kiss me again.

My car went as fast as it could towards the bay. All of our good memories are here and if we were to argue in this place and end up breaking up, I wouldn't want that to happen.