53 | Break Up?

{an: hiiiiii. whoa. 2,000 words chapter! that's a lot haha. 15 or more votes for next update. thanks. I really had to up the votes cause I'm planning on making this series to have as much votes and reads before I end it. thanks everyone for supporting me. I luvvv you all. ENJOY!}

| Dylan |

I was never a morning person. Anyone could tell because I would be fussing and kept quiet to myself until it reached lunch time. I only kept up with the morning routine, but never got the hang of it. My eyes slightly opened when I heard a ding from my phone. 6:11 am. What? It's freaking early for my Friday to start.

I should be thinking that Friday is absoutely an amazing day since it's the end of the week, but no it actually isn't. I was ready for thousands of interviews ahead of me for the Maze Runner. I knew I had to keep up today since next week I'd have thousands of seconds spending time with Selena before another week before more interviews and promos.

I viewed the message that caught my attention this early in the morning.

From: Posey - Are you almost ready for table reading in a month?

I rose up pushing my blanket aside. I totally forgot about that. The staff and producers of Teen Wolf wanted to advance the meeting of the new season since they wanted us to get a head start for everyone's benefit. We knew that a lot of people had been filled with schedules of tv guestings and photoshoots other that Teen Wolf so we had to do this in advance.

I quickly worked my fingers and sent a reply.

To: Posey - Totally forgot about that, but yes I am up for the table reading!

I closed my phone and tucked it away from my sight. Right now I knew I had to go and get ready. I wore the regular tight long sleeved shirt and khakis. It was my fashion sense and it wasn't that professional that I needed to wear a suit and tie.

I walked through the bathroom to freshen up before my eyes drifted into the corner tucking away a tiny white box that spelled out Pandora. There was a hint of a smile on my face since Selena popped in my head. I was ready for our anniversary cause I knew it would be the most special one out of every single one we've had. Before I could get a look inside to glance at the tiny object hidden away, my phone bursted into rings of tones.

My feet scurried into the bedroom to answer the random phone call. I didn't even look at the screen, how kind of me. "Hello, who is this?"

A fit of familiar giggles filled my ears. Oh I love the sound of her giggles. "Don't tell me you forgot about your most wonderful girlfriend ever, Mr. Dylan O'Brien?"

"I love you." I blurted out as quick as I could not even greeting her.

"Oh, I love you too... But no good morning?" She asked and from her voice there was a slight frown.

I had to lighten up the conversation since I knew that we both weren't morning people. "Good morning, babe! How are you doing?"

"I'm having quite a lazy morning... Nothing planned today except for dinner with momma and Sammy." Selena and I had grown quite fond of Sammy since she was always up for an adventure, but only when it came to spilling beans about our relationship.Taylor was too, but she had another cutie was eyeing now a days so we wouldn't dare interrupt her. "And I knew that you had a bunch of interviews today so I am now here on the phone with you to boost your energy."

I chuckled cause it was our routine to boost each others energy when it was the morning when she started taping with us in Teen Wolf. "I wish you were here to physically boost me up."