82 | Friends? Friends.

HOLY C R A P. 4,575 WORDS! I'm SO HAPPY.

{an: hiiiii. I am happppppy to update MBL bc I love this fanfic. thanks for alllll the support & love. this fanfic is gonna end soon and will be giving a special thanks later on.

VOTES & COMMENTS WILL MAKE ME UPDATE.} && read P.S. at the bottom if you want your name to be mentioned in the last few chapters of this fanfic.

asking about Stella & Stiles; CATCH MONDAY!

||

+ Selena

"Thank you, West Valley! Goodnight!" I waved off to my fans before I did a little courtesy and gave flying kisses to my lovely fans.

When I was out of the view, I hurried myself out of the way and into the arms of Ashley who had been clapping for another well done performance of the tour.

"I can't wait for some tacos tonight." I breathed out after taking off my earpiece handing it to one of the stage crews. I was completely exhausted, but I knew that I was really hungry.

"Tacos are ready from Meg." Ashley confirmed before we were walking inside the dressing room for a quick change. Baisa, my stylist, tossed me black leggings and a huge sweater. I fluffed out my hair from its braid and started to walk out the arena.

I clung onto to Baisa and Ashley while we entered the inside parking lot underground. The crew were still packing things up when I headed inside the tour bus to find Meg, my road manager, browsing through the web.

"I got burrito for Baisa, bowl for Ashley and last, but not the least tacos for miss Selena." Meg said before chewing down on the burrito that she had for herself.

All of us started to chew down the food that we were eating. "What's our next stop?"

"San Diego! It's gonna be nice going back to our the Golden State." Baisa commented while I just nodded continuing to munch on my tacos at peace. We passed through the channels until we settled in for just an episode of New Girl.

I burped quicker than I usually would when I ate since the concert really made me hungry. I looked at the time to see that it was already 1:57 am. I rubbed my eyes before yawning and leaving the girls with a sleepy wave.

I went to the back and crawled under the covers in attempt to sleep... And I guess I did sleep soundly.

The following day, I was quite energetic, but I had one important meeting. I pulled on my blazer, a light lilac tee with tight black skinny jeans. I was accompanied by Meg and Ashley since Baisa needed to get caught up with her shop.

Today was a big day for me since I was meeting and seeing the progress of my team of people who guide me through the industry.

All three of us went inside a room with a huge business table that had at least five seats in every side to it. I took a seat waiting for certain important people.

I saw Jill and Brad entering the room with serious expressions. I bit my tongue trying to ask them what was wrong. It was hard getting used to them.

"Selena, nice to see you again." Jill, my new publicist, greeted me with a handshake.

Brad, my new manager, followed Jill from her handshake and smiled at me. "So we're to talk about the latest things happening and you'll be off to go."

I sat straight ready for what they had to tell me.

He continued on to what he was saying before. "So the tour is going amazing, we've extended the dates for the South American tour... After the next few dates before you go to South America, we got you at least three movie auditions. As you requested, Jill and I got some animated movies."