77 | I'm Not Happy

{an: special chapter and there is a lot of pov switches so watch out for that.

shoutout to natalie stevetastic for helping me come up with this idea of what is to come! :*

20 or more votes for next update!

If you love Dylena as much as I do, brace yourself for some cuteness overload. You're welcome and enjoy :)

btw I've been writing the final chapter of this series and I'm literally drowning in tears.

Thanks so much for all the loving support! }

+ dylan pov

It was Lily's birthday and I was relieved that some of the people I knew were invited as well.

"Dude, dew yuh need condomz?" Uhhh, nevermind about being relieved. Posey asked with a slight of alcohol reeking in his breath. That's probably why I was the designated driver tonight.

Why would he even think that? "Why?"

"Because we're gunno play heaven minutez in sevens." He tried to explain before I looked a him dead straight in the face.

I decided to push him out of the crowd and take a sit at the couch where Holland was sitting down. "Hey, he needs to take a sit for a moment and a censor for his mouth."

Holland just nodded at me before going back to her conversation with a blonde girl who was about the same age as her. As I saw them showing each other their nails, they're probably preoccupied so I just left the resting human being right next to them.

"Dylan, wow... Sorry I haven't been with you, a lot of my friends from before finally took a chance to visit me today so..." Lily explained shrugging her shoulder apologetically.

I gave her a side hug to make her feel a bit less guilty. "That's fine, go enjoy! I'll be here with the guy passed out on the couch." I pointed at Posey who wasn't just passed out, but seemed to be dazing through the whole place.

As I turned my head towards her, Lily pecked my cheek just at the corner of my lips and smiled at me. "Thanks and I'll find you!"

My eyes went wide and I furrowed my eyebrows watching her go off to wherever her friends were. Did she not know that she almost kissed me? Just a few mili-centimeters and boom, a kiss!

I put the event in the back of my mind.

+ selena pov

Most of the guest were gathered around, but a few were left astray probably not wanting to participate.

I sat next to Posey who seemed a little bit dizzy seeing that he was covering his head. Holland waved at me before Lily came in the middle of the room.

"Time for some games!" Lily cheered with at least two light blue bags. "So someone decided that we should play a little game called Seven Minutes in Heaven."

I gasped. We could not play that game! I've heard of it, but never in my entire life would I think that someone would offer playing that.

"Let's play this!" Lily said. "I'll take out the names and the first person I pick out has to go in the room already, but the second person has to go separately to the room."

I was getting nervous now. I didn't want to do this. I started to get up from my seat until, "Selena!" My eyes went wide and I almost wanted to scream as loud as I could.

Fml.

"Selena, you have to go to the bedroom upstairs and the last one to the left." I want to go bury myself in a whole right now. I'd rather be hanging out with Justin being on his phone 24/7 than do this.