78 | I Don't Want This Anymore

{Authors Note: hiiiiiiii. thanks so much for all the support.

I've been working on some new things *hint hint* Stella and Stiles fanfic *cough cough* with stevetastic! thanks for being awesome.

Seriously though, IF YOU LOVE TEEN WOLF... COMMENT RIGHT NOW. I'm gonna need a lot of love and help for this to make this fanfiction work. Anyone who helps me will be have a special thanks in each chapter sooooo :)

There is gonna be more things happening between Dylan and Selena so watch out for that.

OMFG. WAIT.

P.S. I want to read some of my followers/main bae's fanfic and books so comment if you want me to read your book! Will be creeping on some of you guys! :))))))

20 or more votes for next update (: This is a filler chapter, I'm sorry!}

______

>> Welcome to the latest news in Hollywood! We've got the latest deets saying that Jelena is officially over? OH NO! Selena Gomez was seen outside of Los Angeles going into a restaurant with a rather sad face. Her sunglasses may be hiding her tears, but it was obvious that she might have had red eyes from all of the crying. Other than that, Justin Bieber was caught getting close with Kendall Jenner. The twosome were seen at a latest opening for a club getting all cozy when they were seated at the same table. What is going on? Are you still Team Jelena or Jendall?

+ selena

I rolled my eyes at the latest headlines about Justin and I. Why did I always have to be the victim in the situation when it came to rumors?

This is how it really went down...

{flashback}

"I DON'T WANT THIS ANYMORE!!" He stood up silencing all the chit and chat in an instant.

What does he mean?

I looked up from my phone. Is he finally gonna speak up?

"I don't think this is a good idea. I think it's time for Selena and I to separate." The people around us looked at him in disbelief. Oh my god, he's requesting that we don't see each other anymore.

Scooter sat up straight looking at Justin. "Are you sure about this?"

"Yes, Selena is well off without me. My album has already been promoted... Selena's album will be promoted by our break up." Justin explained clearly already planning what was gonna be ahead of us.

Scooter shrugged his shoulders. "Fine then, from now on... I'll make sure that the contact between you and Selena will be done."

It was that easy? After practically months of being in misery, they finally let us free? I just needed to talk to Scooter and have a simple plan as what Justin just explained.

Scooter dismissed both of us since he wanted to discuss this idea between others in Justin's PR team. Please let him shed some light on my PR system.

As we walked out of the place, I stopped Justin. "Did you really do that...?"

"Yeah, easy right?" He grinned before I was starting to suspect something.

I turned my head and fixed me eyes straight on him. "You finally asked someone out for real didn't you? You wanted to end things with me so you could start with something fresh?"

"Fine. You caught me." Justin held his hands up high. "I talked to Scooter telling him I wanted to get to know someone and the only way was to cutting ties between the both of us."