91 | How You Get The Girl [i]

[an: HIIII and thanks to everyone for supporting Must Be Love. :)

This is the first part of the end and I will be writing the next chapter soon. I hope you guys like it! It's short and unplanned so I'm sorry. I'll make the ending better! There will be an epilogue! 

ALSO, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DYLAN O'BRIEN! Thanks to him for being alive and making me write stories about him and Selena. #believeindylena.]

+ d y l a n 

[months passed...]

"DYLAN!"

I jumped up immediately from my name being yelled at just seconds before. My eyes went to the door creaking open to see Julia with her hands on her hips. I blinked a few times to regain some sort of balance in the morning since I had quite an all-nighter last night.

"Are you finished? Everyone's downstairs." Julia said while I fixed my hair and went towards the bathroom.

I quickly changed my clothes to something a bit more comfortable. I looked in the mirror and refreshened myself. After a few minutes, I headed to the living room to see some familiar faces munching their faces with food.

"Good morning." I greeted while getting a chorus of people responding back.

I went inside the kitchen to find Holland and Julia in charge of cooking.

Posey was handing out the plates filled with food. "Dyl! Finally you're awake from your beauty sleep." He gave me a plate while I reached over to get some syrup.

I took a bite from my pancakes before speaking, "I was awake last night trying to figure out how I could do this--"

"Wait! I didn't even finish cooking and you're already discussing things that I actually want to pay attention to." Holland interrupted the middle of my sentence.

I continued to eat my pancakes and delicious bacon before Holland finally finished the rest of the batch. "As I was saying, I wanted to make sure if I was actually gonna do this. What if she's not ready?"

"For a relationship?" Posey asked like what I was saying was stupid.

"This is more than a relationship... It's a commitment."

Julia rolled her eyes. "I thought I raised you right, but no. Dylan, isn't it obvious that you guys are madly in love with each other?"

"But we're not even together!" I pointed out as a matter of fact.

Holland stepped up and stood in front of me. "Dylan O'Brien... You will do this and I don't care if you say no because I'd be so depressed if you don't do this!"

"Yeah!" Posey walked up. "I'm surprised that you might be giving up on Dylena. I gave you hope with #believeindylena so you better do it right."

"Okay." I said before continuing to finish my food.

This was gonna be a long week.

| m b l |

In the middle of the week and it was my birthday! I thought it would be a great idea to have Selena's family join our family to celebrate my grand birthday.

We all met up at a very fancy restaurant serving pasta, pizza and broccoli. My favorite things in the world, other than Fatburger.

Selena and I sat together while Julia played with Gracie. Of course the parents were bonding over the fact that there were some gruesome news on the government and bonded over the sports.