27 | I'm Happy. Is That Bad?

{an: hella short, but cute at the same time. I'm updating the rest tomorrow. Thanks for the love guys! Vote and comment if you liked this!}

| Dylan |

My clock ticked and ticked. I sat there and waited for a simple text message. I didn't want to brag or anything, but I'm going on another date with a fabulous girl named Selena Gomez. I couldn't wait to see her because of our long Thanksgiving break. I couldn't blame Jeff for delaying some of the episodes since Selena and I aren't even part of most of the upcoming episodes except for the last one where we all resolve everything.

Ding! I immediately typed my passcode and saw a text from Selena.

From: Selena - I'm coming!

I looked towards the front of the house and saw her closing the door tightly. It was a really cloudy chilly morning so she looked cuddled up in her sweater. She looked stunning even if she was dressed in her lazy clothes. I got out of my seat and opened the door just as she was walking near the car. Selena hopped on quickly and I did the same as well.

"Sorry, I didn't know that you were the type of guy who always comes on time. Never had someone do that for me." Selena commented at the precise time I was outside her door.

I smiled at her. "What kind of person would I be if I wasn't on time?"

Selena giggled. "A really bad person that I might not even think of dating anymore."

"Let's just go." I changed the subject so she wouldn't even have to pick on me, but she just kept it chill and giggled.

The drive wasn't long considering she lived where all the shopping places were really near. Maybe that's why she even decided to buy a house near millions of branded stores. Of course I couldn't disagree with Selena to where she did want to go.

Selena looked at her phone. "First stop, Urban Outfitters."

I gave her a thumbs up and followed her lead inside shop. It was literally filled with girl clothes and I didn't even relate. I would head out as usual when I shop with Julia, but I didn't want to leave Selena alone. She was looking at sweaters and skirts, literally everything. I decided to not waste my time and ask her straight up for some advice.

I cleared my throat. "Selena," She turned her head immediately towards me. "Do you think you could help me finding Julia a gift?"

Selena nodded giving me an answer. "I would love to do that, but first I need to buy stuff for Holland, Taylor, and my cousins."

"Sure." I stated before she rushed through the whole store like Dash from the incredibles. She picked at every outfit in an instant, but she turned to me.

She took a deep breath. "I feel like your sister loves pastel colors. Does she?"

I shrugged because I did not catch onto what she just told me. "I... have... no... idea... what... you... just... told... me."

Selena laughed at me. "Why am I even asking? She already texted me what she wanted." She glanced at the message that Julia gave her and looked up to search the whole entire store. Her eyes went wide and I followed her to where she was supposed to be heading. Selena was struggling to get the blouse from above observing that she was on her tip toes.

"Let me help you out." I said before reaching up to get a medium which I knew the size of Julia was.

"And we're done!" Selena cheered before we started to line up at the line. Thankfully there was just two people ahead of us so it was a short wait. I was browsing at the nail polishes that were spread out into their buckets near the waiting line while I heard a snicker from behind me. It was Selena obviously. When we were done paying, I decided to be a gentleman and hold her bags for her. It was heavier than I expected.

We went out the door to search for other stores. "Aw, thanks for holding my things." Selena gave me a side hug, but surprisingly she held onto my waist while I wrapped around her shoulder.

"You're welcome and shopping with you doesn't seem to be as bad as it is when I'm with Julia." I commented earning a cute laugh from Selena once again. "You seem happy today?"

She looked up so we were looking at each other. "Well, I'm with someone that makes me happy. Is that bad?"

"No. It's not bad at all." I pecked her lips after each word.

Selena and I continued to walk searching for good Christmas gifts. We passed a jewelry store and I had the greatest Christmas gift I could give her. What is it? A secret!