72 | Are You Happy?

{an: I'm so sorrrry this is late, but I've been touring around my cousins and I've been babysitting their child. Lol. 20
Or more votes for next updates! Hopefully I'll be updating every week after I graduate! Thanks everyone for the lovely support :) I luvvvv you all :3}

| Dylan |

I stood in front of Selena's door. There was a few people laughing, singing, and even a hint of cries which I thought was suspicious. I waited for a moment and stepped back. Did I really want to be here right now?

[moments ago]

"Hey Dylan, you want to come over today?" Selena asked over the phone.

I was currently on my bed trying to figure out what to do at the moment. It was our weekend off and there was a small get together at Selena's house, but I wasn't invited yet.

I sat up straight and huffed, "Is this about your party?"

"Yeah, are you gonna come over?"

I nodded to myself. "Yeah... Yeah, I could totally come!"

"Can't wait to see you!"

"You too. Bye, Selena!" I quickly hung up before she would try to carry on with an awkward conversation again.

[now]

The door suddenly opened with a familiar brunette that invited me this evening. "Dylan! Good thing you made it on time."

I gave her a small smile. "I wouldn't miss it for the world."

"Make yourself at home." Selena insisted while I headed inside the whole house.

"Haven't I already done that ever since?" I smiled.

I stepped inside the house to find everyone. Some of the crew, producers, directors and actors. She literally invited the whole team and it made it a reliever since that meant that Selena and I wouldn't see each other most of the time.

My eyes wandered around to the food area which I immediately went straight to. I looked to be the person who was the last one to come in the house so I was the only one near the food. I had the area all to myself.

I looked around to see the usual; celebs with celebs and crew with crew. I was usually the one to talk with everyone, but right now I felt a little low since I wasn't in the mood to actually be around people. I nibbled on a few food before I got up and started to look around for people I knew.

"Dylan!" Someone called out from the corner catching my attention. I looked an saw that it was Selena. She didn't have anyone near her so I went towards her. "Hey, are you enjoying?"

I gave her a nod. "Definitely enjoying the food."

We both walked outside where there had been a few people. Once we got to the street and it was more empty, we relaxed and stared our conversation.

Selena showed me a slight smile. "So, what are you gonna plan on doing this weekend?"

"Why? Trying to take me out on a date?" I teased, but she suddenly stiffened. Maybe it was way too early for us to act all cute toward each other. "Just kidding, I'll have to take out Julia this weekend and spend some sibling time." I actually went forward and asked her. "How about you? Touring? Justin?"

"We're great... Doing good." Selena looked down for a moment breaking our contact. "And I'm touring soon. Hopefully after the whole taping season of Teen Wolf so I don't die."

"I hope you don't too." I said truthfully. Selena was great to work with and I wouldn't want to change her character until the very end. She's a great friend to be with on set. My eyes trailed through her fingers to see a new ring placed on her finger instead of the one I've given her. It had a J on it... Justin must have given it. "Nice ring ya got there."