39 | Great Start of a New Year

{an: short, but in high demand... here is another chapter. I actually have planned the drama already so get ready guys! 10 or more votes for next chapter! you guys are amazing. i luv u.}

| Selena |

"Selena," My management team was on the phone with me right now. "We have some news."

I closed my eyes tightly not wanting to hear any type of bad news today. "Yes, what is it?"

"Well, we just wanted to inform you that Hollywood Records wants to join with you for an album or two." They informed me while my eyes got huge.

I gasped. "Oh my god, is this real? You guys aren't joking with me?"

I heard them stiffle a laugh. "No, we're not! You get to the studio in a few weeks and we'll get the best vocal coach in town to get you prepped up."

I was already up on my feet jumping up and down. "Oh my god! Is this even real life? Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!"

"You are very much welcome and happy new year! We'll see you soon!" They said before hanging up the phone.

I kept on jumping up and down. I was really not expecting this. I needed to tell so many people, but first Taylor because Momma was currently groceries shopping with Brian and Dylan was at a meeting.

I dialed Taylor's number as quick and waited... Ring... Ring... Ring... "Hello?"

"Taylor! Guess what just happened to me?" I asked rather fast that I didn't even take a breath.

"Did someone die? Are you at the hospital? Don't tell me you and Dylan fought? You guys were so cu--" Taylor rambled before I stopped her.

"Taylor Swift! That is not true and I just got signed with Hollywood Records!" I informed her.

She squealed like a fangirl in the other line. "Selena! I'm so proud of you! Congrats! We seriously need to celebrate!"

"Yes we need to do that!" I exclaimed sitting down from the exercise of jumps that I just did.

"Did you tell Dylan yet?" Taylor mentioned.

I looked at the time to see if it would have passed just a few minutes for his meeting to end. "Nope, I just found out and he's at an important meeting."

"Is he about to get a big role in a movie?"

I nodded to myself. "He probably is and it's sort of his time to shine from Teen Wolf."

Taylor giggled. "Aw, look at both of you... Getting new projects at the start of new year."

"I feel so blessed." I said before I heard a ding from the other line. I looked at the screen to see Dylan's face invade my screen. "Listen Taylor, I need to catch up with you later because Dylan's calling me."

"Sure. Tell lover boy I said hi and congrats again. Bye." Taylor said before I laughed at the nickname she just gave Dylan.

Before I could even answer his phone call, he declined and sent me a message.

From: Dylan - Selena! I'm outside! I have got news for you!

I tossed my phone on the bed and rushed downstairs to open Dylan. He had a huge smile on his face, either he was happy to see me or he was happy about the news he got.

"Oh my gosh, guess what?" We both said at the same exact time.

He chuckled. "You go first!"

I took a deep breath. "Hollywood Records wants me to make an album with them."

Dylan's smile on his face got even wider than it has been. "Congrats, Selena!" He quickly gave me a peck on my lips. "Now... My turn... I got the part!"

I gasped quickly, but ended up coughing cause I lost my breath. "Wow! Ahhh! That's amazing!"

We both started to jump up and down like I did previously. At this rate, I would have lost a lot of calories from the lunch that I ate hours ago.

"What a great start of a new year!" Dylan commented before we both settled down and got our breathing in a normal pace.

I smiled and hugged him tight. "And I'm glad that I'm about to spend my new journey with you."

"I am too." He lightly kissed my forehead.

{an: wellll this stinked, hahaha. comment bc I seriously luv it when you guys comment about loving dylena and how you guys want them to be together.}