76 | Bad Timings

{an: I have a question.

DO YOU GUYS WANT A STELLA AND STILES FANFIC?

Thanks for all the support. 20 or more votes for next update! GOOD FOR YOU BY SELENA GOMEZ SLAYS!}

| Selena |

"I love you like a love song baby." I closed my ears immediately hearing Dylan's off pitched voice when he attempted to sing in my key.

I threw the pillow I was holding onto at him before he instantly caught it. "Do you sing anything else?"

"Everything comes naturally! It comes naturally when you're with me baby!" He sung with so much enthusiasm.

I rolled my eyes while Bruna went back to fixing my hair.

Dylan turned up the soft music that was coming through the beats speakers until I realized that it was my song, Naturally, playing. "I can't help sing to all your songs since Bruna keeps it on 24/7."

Bruna smiled at the mirror when I looked up to the mirror. "I'm a Selenator."

Dylan raised his hand. "I am too."

"Okay my children... It's time to go so get out of my trailer." Bruna ordered us to get while Dylan and I scurried off.

Jeff called us in for night taping since it was reported that next week it was full of showers on the days we were supposed to do night scenes.

"We should play a game while we wait for them to set up." I suggested when we started to go inside the school to the class room set.

Dylan and I sat across from each other while we gathered around Holland and Posey.

"Guys, what is my favorite thing to eat?"

"PICKLES!!!" Dylan screamed out loud at the top of his lungs causing everyone to jump.

Holland literally fell out of the chair when Dylan screamed. I kind of liked my view of being the center of attention since we were bored out of our minds on set.

"Yeah, that's right." I giggled before giving a thumbs up at Dylan.

"You guys are best friends so it's so easy for Dylan to win!" Holland scoffed before fixing herself on her seat.

Holland, Posey, Dylan and I were gathered in a classroom while the rest of the crew was fixing the lights and wires all around.

"Okay everyone, let's get this scene going." Jeff said before we all got to our positions.

| m b l |

"Dylan... Can I get a piggy back ride? I'm sort of tired." I faked a yawn. It wasn't entirely a lie since I've been having a lack of sleep considering the preparation of the album and touring.

He bent a little while I steadied myself holding onto his shoulders. "Don't drop me."

Dylan chuckled before I finally hopped on his back and he gripped my legs to a tight hold. "We've done this a lot so I don't think it'll be a problem."

I smiled. "Thanks."

"Look at the cute couple." Holland complimented from behind us. "Dylan, why do you always fight me when I ask for piggy back rides?"

"Because you're mean." Posey called out from behind us. The two of them were walking next to Dylan.

Holland stopped for a moment. "What'd you say?"

"Okay, see you guys tomorrow!" Posey ran away from us before Holland started to run after him.

"Glad I don't have to run around with you behind me." Dylan muttered under his breath.

I sighed happily. I'm glad that Dylan and I are able to be friends even if we're sort of seeing new people.

We didn't really break up... yet and we never really established it what we are.

I've been wanting to ask how him and Lily were ever since there was a lot of rumours surrounding them. He looked happy in some of the photos so I guess they're fine.

So does that mean we really are broken up?

"Hey," Dylan lifted me up for a moment to get himself comfortable again. "Why so quiet?"

"Just thinking of things."

Dylan tensed up for a bit. "What kind of things?"

"Sad things." I admitted.

Before I knew it, Dylan started to run as fast as he could to find Jeff talking seriously to Holland and Posey.

"Dylan, no!" I held onto him for my dear life while Jeff suddenly looked up at us to see that there are two more adults that he needed to lecture.

We all laughed while Jeff gave us a deathly stare. "You guys are killing me!"

When Dylan finally turned to the corner to our trailers. He took a frightening stop almost causing me to fall down. "Hey, why'd you stop?"

"I think you should get off me now." Dylan started to let go while I finally stepped on the gravel.

"Hey baby." My eyes popped when I heard a masculine voice just a few steps ahead of us. I looked up to see Justin sitting on my trailer. "I thought I would take you out to dinner."

"Wow, hi Justin." I gave him a small smile. "That's great."

"I think I'll go ahead. See you later, Selena." Dylan said before he waved us a goodbye. I frowned when I saw him walking away.

I turned back to Justin. "Justin!! That was so bad timing."

"I'm sorry, I thought you weren't gonna be on him when I came."

I rolled my eyes then laughed. "Well, I was tired. Nice to see you though."

"Now to that dinner?" Justin asked.

"Fine. Sure." I went towards my trailer before we went to the dinner.

On the car ride, I wanted to text Dylan so badly to make sure that the tension between us occurred again. I really didn't want to have any tension with him because of what just happened. Justin wasn't even supposed to be here and I wanted to say sorry.

I hate bad timing.

| Dylan, few moments ago |

"Hey, why'd you stop?" My eyes went wide when I saw Justin sitting on Selena's trailer steps.

"I think you should get off me now." I let go off Selena while she gave me a confusing look.

"Hey baby. I thought I would take you out to dinner." Justin said clearly wanting to get attention that her boyfriend was actually here in the flesh.

"I think I'll go ahead. See you later, Selena." I frowned turning around to practically run away from Selena and Justin.

I'm stupid.

"Hey, where's Selena? Throw her off?" Posey laughed.

I shook my head. "Nah, she's with Bieber."

I decided to just think about happy moments and go home.

| @justinbieber: Surprised visit babe on set tonight. Really surprised her. I love her. Instagram.com/bdjzhdka3 |

It was photos of them together... All happy!

I guess I was the one surprised more than Selena.

{an: comments and votes will be much appreciated!

DO YOU GUYS WANT NEW DYLENA FANFICS ALSO? OR NAH?

Thanks and loveeee you guys.}