87 | Friends... With Benefits?

{an: THIS CHAPTER IS FREAKING CUTE & I hope you love it as much as I do!

Thank you guys so much for the 80k reads! I am sooooooo happy! I love you guys allllll so much!

Thank you for sharing your love for Dylena as much as I do! Ahhhh! Votes and comments please :) for a good end!

Enjoy the chapter cause it's amazing!!!}

+ dylan

To: Pickles
- Pickles, We need to talk.
From: Pickles
- Okay broccoli... When?

I chuckled for a moment when Selena texted 'broccoli'. Ever since I told her my liking to broccoli and compared it to her liking to pickles. We've been calling each other by vegetable names.

To: Pickles
- Now.

I drove to Selena's house with determination that I got it clear what was gonna happen to our future. I looked at the place to see if I was at the right address.

Maps better not have messed up my location.

I stepped out of the car and adjusted my snapback turning it back so I could see a clear view of my way. I opened the gates to let myself inside and knocked three times on the door. I had to wait for a few seconds until the door opened.

Selena wide eyes shrieked closing the door again. "AHHH!"

"Selena! It's me! Dylan!" I knocked on the door again before the door opened slowly.

"Dylan...?" She asked peeking out the little space between the door. "You look so different... With facial hair." Her fingers were running across my face which made me jump for a moment because I haven't seen her in a while and she was already touching my face.

I nodded. "Ya know... I get lazy sometimes."

"Very different." Selena stated taking her hand back. "Oh come in, make yourself at home. Sorry my friends haven't cleaned in a while."

I moved slowly inside watching Selena disappear behind the hallways of her new house. "Friends? People live with you?" I was taken back for a moment. Selena has roommates?

She laughed and came to me holding a wipes. For what? "Yes, they're not here right now cause they left me." Selena wiped the wipes on her face before all her make-up disappeared.

"Natural beauty..." I noted. Even without the make up, Selena was really beautiful with her chubby cheeks. The twinkle in her eyes never left even the times when she was sad.

Selena threw it away quickly before appearing right in front of me. "I'll show you around before we get to ourselves down to business cause that'd be mean if I don't."

She started around the living room which was huge, almost the space of a home theater, to the kitchen which can give space to the whole entire crew of Teen Wolf. Then to the the basement which was similar to the living room to upstairs where a bunch of the rooms were filled with girly stuff. Probably cause Selena's roommates were all girls. All the walls were clean and white, I felt like my house was so basic.

"How do you live here?" I asked her. I could even hear an echo going through the house.

"I told you... I've moved..." Selena said while I felt like she wanted to continue to say, 'moved on'. "I have to get something." She walked to a room.

I tiptoed towards where she entered and saw her go inside another room. What the heck? Was this house like a freaking maze? I could really get lost in here though.