14 | Too Cute for Homecoming

| Selena | 

I grabbed my iPhone from the back of my car and made it onto the trailers. It was too late to be on set. I was really used to the call time being in seven am through nine pm, but today was the scene where we got the homecoming stuff on the road. I was really excited for this because I didn't get to experience a high school homecoming. 

I quickly made my way to the dressing room trailer to get fixed. Bruna's eyes lit up when I opened the door and made eye contact with her. "The girl that I've been looking the longest for."

Holland snorted in the corner with her long purple dress. "She's been waiting for you."

Bruna gestured me along in the line full of dresses and instantly tugged on a special pink peplum dress with little flower ruffles in the top. It looked beautiful. "Isn't it cute?" She took it out of the plastic. 

I nodded. "It looks amazing."

"Yeah, I got it at a special price and I knew it would look amazing on you." Bruna looked at me up and down. 

I got settled right next to Bruna while she did my hair. It was a quick process since she had the mighty powers. Holland and I were just talking about the amount of struggle it had been when being in high school meant proms and all.

I looked at Holland from the mirror. "Did you see Dylan or Tyler yet?"

Holland looked up from her phone and shook her head. "I actually haven't, but I do know that they might look hot."

"I made them look handsome as they can be. Sorry not sorry." Bruna held up her hands while we both just laughed.

Once my hair was done, I quickly put on the dress and looked at the mirror. I looked amazing. My hair was just flowing in the back and it made me feel like a princess.

"Oh Selena, we need to get going." Holland mentioned before Bruna fixed the last details in my hair and took a pair of extra heels.

It was a long walk just to get to the huge gymnasium. I could already see the amount of lights just about to blind my eyes from the wall windows. It was just like an magical homecoming.

"Not to brag, but I helped out on some of the decorations in the gym so don't be surprised when it looks amazing." Holland commented before I laughed at how Lydia she just became. Holland waltzed inside where Lydia needed to be in this scene while I stood out and waited for Jeff. 

Before I knew it, Jeff came out the gymnasium door. He looked like a mess just having his head set and holding thousands of papers. It was the first type of party ever since the last dance in season 1. I gave him a way to gesture that I was already where I was supposed to be. "Selena! Nice to see you! Are you ready?" 

I nodded quickly and gave him a thumbs up. I stood behind the few cars that were about to come in and roll up to park for the scene. The crew took off my comfy shoes while I fit in some wedges. I liked it. I should really convince Bruna if I could keep some of the stuff cause it's really cute. 

"Okay, everyone let's get ready!" Jeff called out. Everyone got in place. "AND GO!" 

I started walking through the parking lot, making sure no one would hurt me. My eyes lit up when I saw Stiles. He was pacing in front of the door waiting for me. 

I giggled and stood at the bottom of the few stairs. "Hey." Stiles turned around to look at me. He looked so shocked and speechless. It was making me a bit awkward. I pulled on my dress. "It isn't too much right?" 

He just kept quiet. "No, you look absoutely beautiful." 

I just bit my lip. "Thanks. You look handsome as well." 

He came towards the bottom of the stairs where I stood and held out his arm. "Come on, let's get partying!" I grab a hold of his hand and gave him a smile. 

We walked towards the front of the gymnasium and gazed at the whole place. There was paper strings everywhere and balloons. It was beatiful. 

"AND CUT! PARTY TIME!" Jeff shouted while everyone started to get in position with the music and dancing. "This scene! Everyone just have a great time!" 

I instantly hit Dylan on the shoulder. "Hey you! You haven't contacted me all day and now you're looking all handsome." 

He chuckled. "Awh, my girlfriend got worried?" 

I giggled. "I'm not your girlfriend!" 

He crossed his arms in front of him. "You sure do act like one!" 

"I take that as a compliment then!" I gave a smirked at him. 

Dylan smiled. "It can be true if you want it to be." 

"Tell me a believable and amazing comment that I would ever hear in my life." I copied him and crossed my arms in front of me. 

He looked at the roof at the corner of his eye. "You're too cute for homecoming." 

I laughed out loud like literally. "Hmm... Impressive!" 

{an: I don't know why, but I like how cheesy this series is! Like I'm not even joking! Vote and adore Dylena!}