35 | Christmas at Midnight

{an: omg hey. Merry Christmas everyone! I am back with another Christmas chapter. I actually have a fever right now, but I was like omgggg, I need to update for all my fellow readers and friends! 10 votes for next update!}

| Dylan |

I watched the clock tick every second I was sitting on the couch doing nothing. It was currently 10:53 pm and my parents were almost in bed.

"Hey, what's up with you?" Julia asked in the most meanest way possible. I couldn't blame her, I was seriously fidgeting in my seat.

I looked at her with no emotion at all. "Nothing."

Julia gave a frown and turned her body so she was facing me. "That's not true. Are you supposed to meet up with your girl?"

This time I laughed. Julia was acting like an investigator trying to solve the mystery of what I was feeling right now. "Kinda, Selena didn't reply and I don't know."

"Look, brother... You are acting weird. She must be busy with her family. Christmas is sort of a family celebration ya know?"

And I did know that, but I didn't even get the chance to give her her gift yet. "I was gonna give her something."

Julia uttered a laugh. "You're such a horrible boyfriend giving your Christmas gift late."

"I'm sorry." I blurted out right after.

"The room got quiet and we just looked at the Charlie Brown Christmas special on tv. All of a sudden, my phone rang causing me to jump up straight. I swiped to answer it as quick as ever. "Oh wow, someone's eager." Selena laughed from the other line.

"Well you know, I was actually-- uh-- waiting for your call." I said nervously while Julia was trying to get a listen in our conversation.

Selena sighed. "I'm sorry to keep you waiting. We had a ton of gifts to open."

"That's fine. I actually wanted to ask you something." I immediately went off of Julia's embrace and headed to the next room. "I wanted to know if you would want to meet up tonight."

I heard silence from the other line. "Well, I'm actually outside of your house."

My mouth went wide while I walked towards the front window to see a very unfamiliar car. "Are you serious?"

Selena giggled for a second. "Yeah, I couldn't answer your text or calls since I was busy trying to look for your house."

"I am completely sorry. Uh, I'll just go ahead and see you then."

"Yes, absolutely!"

I hung up the phone and shoved it in my pocket on the way to grab Selena's present under the tree. I hope she would like it. My jacket quickly wrapped around me while I headed out of the house with just my lazy clothes on. I hugged the present tightly and headed to the car.

"Hey!" I heard Selena greet even before I opened the door wide.

I say shivering in my seat. "Ugh, New York and its weather!"

Selena shook her head. "You're actually supposed to be used to this. I lived in Texas and California most of my life, look at you." She laughed. "All cold."

"Selena!" I cried out cause I realllly wanted her to open her gift. "Here you go." I handed her the gift while her smile went wide. She quickly opened her gift and it revealed a D&G bag.

"Oh my god, why would you get me this?" Selena looked at me with a sad face, almost looking like she was about tear up.

I frowned. "You don't like it?"

"No-- I mean it's so beautiful and it must have cost a lot." She went on and on.

I stopped her by tucking my hand behind her head. "Selena, it was nothing I actually. I just wanted you to like it cause I wanted to make you happy."

"This is gonna make my gift suck." Selena admitted while I shook my head. She handed me a huge box. "I hope you'll like it. I had trouble buying you gifts so I got stuff for your basic needs."

I quickly opened the gift to reveal the most comfortable clothes ever. I saw a NY Mets sweater, sweats and a few normal tees. "Oh my gosh I love it Selena." I grabbed her face and kissed her. "It's amazing!"

"I'm glad you liked it. I even made sure to Julia that it was the right sizes." Selena gave me a thumbs up.

"This is probably the best Christmas I've ever had." I smiled before Selena did too.

She nodded even in the dark, I could still see hers eyes sparkle just a bit with happiness. "Same. Merry Christmas, Dylan."

I pecked her lips once more. "Merry Christmas, Selena."

For the rest of the Christmas night, we spent it just casually talking about our day. I'm really glad that I spent my last few hours of Christmas with such an amazing girl. I was totally glad that she was mine. I hope we'll spend more Chritmases (sp?) together.

{an: yaaaaay! Merry Christmas everyone! Comment and vote bc I luv you all! Happy birthday Jesus :* kinda did this on my phone so sorry for mistakes}

must be love ↣ dylena [completed]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें