62 | I Get What I Want

{an: warning: this is hella short. like really. I promise to update more, but vacation has kept me busy. 15 or more votes for next update. I love you guys for all the support. I can't wait til I get 50K. you guys are awesome. oh and good luck.}

| Selena |

"So are you spending time with the one-who-shan't-be-named?" Dylan asked over the phone.

I giggled at the name for Justin cause it was probably the funniest I've heard of. "Yes, but I promise that I'll be with you for the rest of the day after you own meeting for being the cover of Fashionisto magazine."

"I can't wait and I promise to leave no details behind if they ask about my relationship with you." Dylan was supposed to only talk about Teen Wolf, but they always throw it off by adding some juicy details of drama in his life.

I smiled. Dylan always made me happy. "Okay Dylan, hang up now because I'm almost here. I love you so much."

"I love you too, Selena!" He chirped before I hung up and headed my way to the studio.

I walked my way inside to see justin and Alfredo. I waved my hands so they could know I was inside. I sat down on the couch before they started to play Justin's new hit song."

My feet started to the beat that Justin was playing throughout the studio.

"Ah! My name!" I mentioned excitedly when Nicki Minaj mentioned 'Selenurrr'. "I feel cool."

Justin lazily sat next to me and put my feet on top of his lap.

We've both been trying to get comfortable with each other in all of the reasons of making our situation less awkward. It's been working since I see Justin as a little brother now except for the fact that the people in the whole world realizes that their number one Justin Bieber is dating me.

"Nicki fit in the song perfectly since she heard about our so-called relationship." Justin pointed out before I laughed.

I never would have thought that Nicki Minaj would notice me until now because I was dating Justin... I've been rapping Super Bass with Taylor for the longest and now I've been noticed!

I should really mention it to Dylan cause he's gonna super jealous!

"You know Selena, you're not that mean." Justin mentioned before I shrugged.

"You're not so bad yourself!" I commented to Justin before he gave a prideful look.

Alfredo came out the cut pointing his iPhone towards the both of us. "Smile for the camera love birds!" I covered my face immediately and laughed at how Alfredo just called us love birds. Justin gave a thumbs up before the flash just blinded us. "Picture perfect."

"Hey, can I ask you a question?" Justin asked me nervously.

I nodded. "Go ahead."

"It's girl advice and it's yo-- I mean about a girl named Kendall." He looked at me serious. "I've been having feelings with her, but she's dating someone. We've been getting close, but I really think she could be better off with me."

I furrowed my eyebrows. The only reason why he would think that is if Kendall's boyfriend is a jerk. "How's her boyfriend? Does he treat her so little?"

Justin shook his head. "No... His boyfriend is actually perfect for her cause she's always happy, but the thing is that she makes me happy every time I'm with her."

"Isn't that sort of being selfish? It's actually rude to break up such a happy couple just so you could be happy. Is she happy with you?" I asked a little hurt since when was Justin ever the guy to break such a perfect couple up.

"I haven't asked her actually." Justin mentioned before I took a deep breath.

"We'll have to see then... You could try asking her." I suggested.

Justin took a second before turning to face me. "Selena, I like you."

"Like or like-like?" I asked confused.

"I like-like you." He said seriously in my face. "I think you'd be better with me than with Dylan."

I stood up and gasped. "No! I can't believe you! Are you kidding with me?"

He shook his head. "I'm not Selena. I'm being serious! Who needs Dylan when you can be with me?"

"The difference of wanting to be with you and Dylan is that I actually love him." I pointed out before he rolled his eyes on me. How dare he roll his eyes at me expecting I could like him more than Dylan? "You're being so you about this."

"That's wrong... You have to realize that my feelings are real about you." Justin stated before it was my time to roll my eyes. "Don't tell me that you didn't have feeling when we kissed for the first time here in this studio?"

I walked away and shook my head in disbelief. "Seriously Justin?"

"What about the times when you were touching me in front of those millions of people?" He asked.

"What are you talking about? That's an act, Justin! We are an act! Don't backstab me right now and take it back that you said you knew about this whole agreement." I argued. I was definitely mad at him thinking that we were actually real and dating. "I even talked to you about still dating Dylan."

"No, you kissed me back though." Justin said standing up and coming near me.

I backed up from him. "That is not true! Stop trying to say things that isn't true! I specifically remember pushing you away. I didn't have feelings!"

"I know you want to leave Dylan and be with me!"

I wanted to slap him in the face right now because I don't know what's gotten to him. "Justin, get it straight in your head that I actually have a faithful and nice boyfriend that I see a future with."

"You can't live off of just being an actress. They come and go."

"Do not tell me what I can and cannot do... I make my own decisions and you have no right to say anything about what I do or who I want to date." I pointed at him like he was a little child because he was being a bit immature right now.

"But my feelings for you--"

I cut him off. "No feelings! There are no feelings between us! You and I are just an act!"

He started to come near me and almost leaning before I knew what he was doing. He was trying to kiss me. I pushed him as far as I could, but he suddenly just walked mad across the room. "DAMN IT!"

"Are you crazy?"

"I know that you want to be with me."

I faked a laugh. "No... You don't know me enough to say what I want."

"Selena, I get what I want cause I am Justin Bieber." What the fu-- "I get what I want."

"I want my own boyfriend and that is not you. Justin, we were just friends like five minutes ago and now you're acting like a jealous boyfriend when the whole time we are not even together."

My limit of anger has reached the top. I could not deal with anything that Justin would be telling me since he's acting like he just had amnesia and decided that it was his right to tell me what I could and could not do.

"Why can't this be real between us?" Justin asked furiously.

I looked at him like he had no right to talk to me that way. He shouldn't even be jealous that I'm still with Dylan. "That will never happen."

"We kissed Selena. Don't tell me that it didn't mean anything to you." Justin explained before I stood in front of him with a straight face starting to really talk back to him.

Before I could, I heard a faint voice from the door. "You kissed Justin?" I turned around to find Dylan standing with roses in his hands and a horrified face. Shit.

{an: wtf. I promise to write my next chapter better and longer than this piece of chapter I just wrote. Comments and votes are much appreciated.}