32 | BBE = Best Boyfriend Ever

{an: omg hey. I like this update. I actually like this series a lot. oh and 10 or more votes for a next update! currently about to write two chapters ahead so :)}

| Selena |

It was Christmas vacation and I should be happy, but right now I was flipping through the channels cuddled up in the couch. I couldn't complain either because I was kind of enjoying my lazy evening. I gave up and watched the Teen Wolf marathon, as always Jeff wanted to watch the masterpiece that we have been building on.

It was already on the episode where I first aired on. I remembered the first time I saw it, I was really surprised that Jeff actually made me look like a serious character that fit in with the clique. I adored the outfits that were given to Stella and luckily they let me take some of the outfits home since I was the very first person in the cast to actually ask them personally.

The episode went through not realizing that there was a soft sudden knock on the door. I frowned when I realized that I had to get out from my comfortable state and open the door to whom was still knocking on my door. I didn't bother turning the tv off knowing that I'd go back in my same spot right after I open the door. The blanket wrapped around my body and head while I waddled like a penguin towards the knocking sound.

The door opened to see Dylan standing with an open mouth looking all happy and creepy at the same time. "Hellllllo."

Ohhhhhhh yeah, it was our one month anniversary!

I decided to joke with him and closed the door abruptly. I didn't get any response so I opened it again to find Dylan with a frown on his face. I laughed in his face. "Hi." My feet shuffled through the floor towards the living room at the same exact comfy spot I was in.

There was a tap on my shoulder while I propped myself up and Dylan sat under causing me to lay my head on his legs. His hands went to my waist as I cuddled into my soft warm blanket. We sat there in silence just watching the Teen Wolf marathon. My hair fell on his lap when I readjusted myself and immediately I felt his fingers combing through my hair. It gave me the goosebumps, but felt really nice.

Once it got to commercial, his fingers stopped combing it through. "Are you okay?"

"I'm just feeling lazy." I said in the most honest way.

"Are you hungry?" Dylan asked.

My tummy started to growl. Hearing the word hungry made me feel hungry even though I just ate a homemade sandwich before watching tv. "Should be hungry?"

I heard him chuckle. "Are you seriously asking me to know if you're hungry?"

I nodded. "Yes, but I'm a little hungry."

Dylan pushed me off him while getting off from his seat. I followed him just behind going towards the refrigerator and getting some beverages to drink, coke for him and water for me because I didn't feel soda for right now. We quickly went back to the living room and took our seats with me sitting straight up.

He started to take his jacket off since he wanted to get comfortable for this eating pizza session. He was wearing a black and white baseball tee. I opened the box to quickly reveal a pizza filled with all meat that was possible to even fit into one. "Don't worry, I got pickles for you too in honor of a first month being together." Dylan explained as I saw that half of the pizza had sprinkles of pickles.

"Oh my gosh, you are the best boyfriend ever." Wow, Selena. Such a great comeback! I turned to Dylan and quickly pecked his lips. "Happy anniversary too."

We continued to watch Teen Wolf and did a cheers motion with our pizza slices. It was incredibly delicious as can be since the pickle taste gave a delicious flavor. While Dylan was munching and thinking about food, I was actually thinking of inviting him sort of to New York. I wanted him to be with his family and didn't want to risk him being alone in California alone.

"Dylan!" I exclaimed out of nowhere causing him to choke right beside me. I started to freak out and handed him my water when he kept on coughing. "Oh wow, I'm so sorry."

He let out his last coughs before I shifted my whole body so I could look at him. He was facing the tv so he weren't exactly face to face. "That's fine." He looked at me. "What was it that you were gonna tell me?"

I smiled slightly. "I've been thinking."

Dylan looked like he was searching in my face when I kept quiet after telling him what I was gonna say. "Thinking?"

"I wanted to ask you if you wanted to come to New York with me?" I asked quickly in just one breath. It was then my turn search an emotion in his face. He had nothing so he was literally just looking at me.

He then broke out into a huge grin just like he was when he was at the door. "I would love that."

"Hooray!" I cheered before giving him a kiss. He tasted of marinara sauce with pizza and I bet with the pickle taste of mine gave the perfect combination. I felt Dylan's hands snake up my waist and pressed it lightly causing me to jerk and laugh through our kiss.

Dylan looked at me with a scared face. "What's happening? Did I hurt you?" He accidently pressed on my waist again making me jerk almost stumbling off the couch, but Dylan grabbed my hand just in time.

I was collecting myself and wiped the tears that came out of my eyes using my handy dandy blanket. "You tickled me."

"I didn't even know you were ticklish." Dylan was shocked.

"Me too. I didn't even know." I admitted because I really didn't, no one usual touched my waist for the longest unless it was a hug.

I sighed and looked at Dylan who was just staring at me. "You're so beautiful."

"You're so handsome." I commented back at him.

I guess we felt both full so we started to clean up before sitting once again on the comfy couch. Dylan sat in a sitting position while I leaned my back against his chest stretching out my feet in the whole space. He wrapped his arms around my waist again trying to avoid my tickle spot. I definitely had to remember where it was before I made it obvious to everyone that I had a weakness.

"Selena, I'm lucky to have met you." Dylan said kissing my forehead.

I smiled and let the blanket cover us both. "I'm lucky that you came up to me and introduced yourself to me."

Today was a day I would always remember. A pizza date in first month anniversary, who would want to ask for more?

{an: I hope you loved this chapter as much as I did!

OH and comment for any Christmas chapter ideas!}