73 | The End of Us

{an: hiiiii. this might be short bc I kind of want this series to end! 20 or more votes for next update. I hope you guys stilllll love this! U GUYS R THE BEST!

Say Hello to Lily Collins everyone!}

| Selena |

I'm probably the most stupid person ever.

I should've told Dylan that I was miserable not having him around and I hated it.

Justin wasn't even any help with having to make me answer Dylan's question. I didn't even expect him to come at the party at all and it made me a bit angry when I saw him.

To think that I left Dylan all by himself in the street while I walked off with Justin.

I scoffed and sat down at the restaurant waiting for Lily. She invited me for a quick brunch to ask me something. I told her we had to be quick before I could be late to taping.

"Selena!" I looked up to see Lily all smiley faced. What a change from her two days ago all depressed over something simple as not getting the movie role she wanted for a long time. I wonder what changed her attitude.

I placed a smile on my face and stood up for a moment to give her a tight hug. "Look at you all happy, who should be the reason for this?"

"First, we should eat cause I'm starving." Lily insisted before we started to order some delicious food.

We quickly ordered the food and gotten our drinks in an instant. I guess we were getting quite the special service.

"So, how was the end of the party? I'm upset I had to leave early." She pouted before I tucked my phone out of my way for no distractions since I was interested in what she wanted to ask me.

I shrugged my shoulders. "It was interesting, Justin came and he was fun."

Lily knew nothing about my arrangement with Justin how we had to fake date and that's all that she was supposed to know even though she was one of my close friends.

"I saw a few photos... You guys looked adorable when he was showing something in his phone." Lily commented before I smiled widely.

"He was actually showing me his little siblings. They looked cute, but let's talk about you? What's with that lingering smile on your face?"

She straightened herself before answering me, "I think friendship is about to be in the air and close to being like."

I scrunched my face in confusion. "What do you mean?"

"Well you know how in movies when a girl meets a guy and they don't know each other, but there's something special in the air?" She asked before I just tried to process everything.

I gasped. "You had a moment like that at my party? Lucky!"

"Yeah!" Lily grinned like a girl totally in love.

I was interested in this conversation now. "Who is he?"

"His name was Dylan, is he single?" Lily asked and I immediately spit out my water.

Dylan O'Brien was the only Dylan at the party.

I coughed for a moment to get myself together before Lily spoke again. "Are you okay?"

I nodded. "Yeah, he's actually not seeing anyone right now... Well I don't know."

"He's the one I had a moment with, it seemed magical and it was perfect cause he seemed as depressed as I was."

Probably because I left him alone and I had to be with Justin when he was there.

"Do you think you could set us up? I don't want to seem like a nerd though... He just seems so perfect." Lily commented before I couldn't hold back my frown. It's because he is.

I looked at her. "I'll see what I can do."

Lily looked happy and maybe Dylan could be happy with her too.

| m b l |

My feet patted on the concrete of the set. I more likely seemed to stomp to others since I had a sense of fury just firing inside me. I didn't know if it was the fact that Lily was asking me about Dylan or the pickle fries that I ate a few hours ago that I'm dying to buy again.

Before I started to climb up my trailer, I heard a few voices from where the boys trailer was. I hid in the corner and peaked to see Dylan with Tyler.

"You went to Selena's party right?" Dylan asked him.

Tyler nodded. "Yeah, why?"

Dylan crossed his arms and stood up straight. "Well, I talked to someone." Oh my god, he's talking about Lily! "Her name is Lily, I've seen her somewhere... But I'm not sure where."

"Are you talking about the girl with the brown reddish hair girl? Lily Collins? She was in The Blind Side? She used to have long hair in that movie, but she probably cut it." Tyler explained before Dylan took out his phone.

He started to type something, probably her name. "That is her!"

"Does someone have a crush?" Tyler nudged him in shoulder before I frowned.

Please say no.

Dylan hesitated for a moment. "It's too soon to tell, but I mean she seems cool and it's something new."

I tried to hold the tears trying to come out. I needed to calm down for a moment.

"Is she gonna replace Selena?" Tyler attempted to ask quietly, but I heard it. I left before hearing Dylan answer it.

I went inside my trailer and wiped the tears that already fell from seconds ago.

It was true.

This was probably the end for us.

SPECIAL SNEAK PEAK AT DYLAN'S CONVO:

| Dylan |

"Is she gonna replace Selena?"

I laughed at Posey lightly. "Of course not, Selena's well Selena. She holds a special place in my heart that no one can replace. I still love her even if she's happy with that Bieber kid."

"Thank God, I thought you were really rooting for Lily. I mean it's better to move on for now. Maybe in the future you guys will be together, it's just not the right time."

"Hopefully, but she's happy now and that's all that matters."

Posey and I started to walk towards the crowd before Jeff would start yelling at us. "Dyl, it would be better if you start to be happy too. I hate seeing you watching Selena happy and you get nothing. Tweet Lily."

I scratched my chin to take Posey's attention away from my sadness. "I'll give that a go. Thanks."

He left me alone while I started to stretch my neck over the people to search for Selena. I finally saw her walking with Holland with a huge smile on her face. I sighed in relief to see that she was happy and as long as she is happy...

I'm happy too. I hope it isn't the end for us either.

{an: I hope you guys likeddddd it! Comments and votes for being awesome!

#teamdylena

or

#teamdylily (HAHHAAHA I MADE THAT UP)

You guys are amazing and thanks for all the love.}

P.S. 28 more chapters until this series finishes!