84 | I'm Happy... Again!

{an: lol what? I didn't know what to write this time. Votes and comments will make me want to update!

Names mentioned today: Renata & Tay - These girls slay! :)

More names in the future chapters! I didn't forget!

OH YEAH,  thanks AlexDLpz0318 for reminding me! I changed my name again to ohmydylena cause I felt like I needed to go back to my first name and it was right. Yes, I switched to color from blue to pink :)

>> Special announcement: This Wednesday, I will release the trailer & prologue for Stella and Stiles fanfic. I am so excited. I have been sending to teasers to someone on Snapchat *cough - RENATA - cough* and she said that she's excited and sfnkjsadbnfgkjadbfga. I'm happy! <<

Enjoy! It was supposed to be a sad chapter, but I took a change of heart.}

Y'all I gotta do this thing where it's gonna skip a lot of dates lol. Just imagine that Dylan and Selena haven't seen each other for a longggggg time.

+ selena

It was a clear sunny day in the city of Los Angeles and I knew it was gonna be a good day for a day off. I shifted my seat and turned up the radio blasting some of the latest music.

"I'm craving for some burgers? Maybe with some extra pickles too." I turned my head towards Gweny who was driving and I got a glance at Renata.

She took her eyes from her phone and snickered. "You and your pickles. We can if you beg to Gweny because he's the one driving." Renata said and Gweny was already watching me with a creepy derp gaze.

I laughed at him. "Can we please get burgers?" I gave in a tiny pout to make it more convincing.

He rolled his eyes and nodded. "Okay, fine. But no pickles for me because Charity made me eat a bunch during a contest and it traumatized me until now."

"How could you be traumatized by food?" I asked without even thinking. Gweny looked at me closely until I finally got what he said. "OHHH! Sorry!"

Gweny just laughed loudly before driving straight to where he wanted to eat burgers at. He wasn't feeling the driving wagon so he settled in for the Cheesecake Factory. We headed to the closest mall, but we decided that shopping would be priority right now.

"We should go to Forever 21." I mumbled trying to fix my hair. I fixed it in a way that people wouldn't know me straight away.

"We will be your shields if anyone tries to attack you! We'll go all out ninja." Renata said seriously trying to kick the space around her.

This was going to be a long day...

+ dylannnnnnnnn

"Look," I did as told looking up at Tay who was holding two floral tops. "Which one is better?"

"Tay! It's the same!" I basically yelled out, a bit irritated at the fact that I was dragged in Forever 21.

She shook her head and rolled her eyes at me. "I hate you, but at the same time I love you cause we're stuck together hip to hip."

I chuckled cause Tay was sort of right. I was stuck with her because we've been best friends ever since we were in middle school where I was awkward and no girl was even attracted to me. {an: ahhh lovenonstop so jealous that you got to be Dylan's childhood friend!}