81 | First Heartbreak

{an: HIIIII. HIIIII. I hope this gets as much votes as I want it. I'm sorry for this guys. lol. I hope you guys like it and next update will have a special surprise! I can't wait for you guys to see it.}

ENJOY, lol. not edited so sorry. yas the gif relates to the chapter. :)

Quote of the chapter: "But you'll be good without me and if I could just give it some time,

I'll be alright." - Paper Hearts, Tori Kelly.

+ dylan

I fidgeted in my car waiting for Selena to text or call me back. I looked up to see that her lights were still lit inside her living room as the television was still on. Finally, I got out of my car and headed straight to her gate to press the doorbell.

I saw a shadow going across the living room to the door. It unlocked quickly before I sprinted my way to Selena's door.

When she opened the door, I didn't even take a second until I wrapped her up in my arms. "Whoa, Dylan... Didn't know you missed me that much?"

"Selena, I always miss you." I smiled at her adoringly.

She backed away from cautiously. It seemed as if she was uncomfortable with me being around her. I figured that she might be going through something so I decided to leave my thoughts off of it.

I peaked my head up to see that she was watching the latest episode of Teen Wolf which was in fact the episode where Stella dies.

"So what are you doing here?" She asked me.

I shrugged my shoulder as an answer. "I was just checking how you were."

"I'm fine, just been hanging out." Selena answered going back to her place in the living room.

Was it me or was she acting weird? "So how was the dinner last night?"

"I had fun. It was good to get out from the house."

I sighed and stood a few feet away from her couch.

"Dylan, I think we need to talk." Selena said not even looking at me.

"Yes?" I stammered with a question.

She muted the television and looked at me. "I think we need to take a break."

My heart dropped for a moment while I looked at her dumbfounded. "But we're already on a break... What could you want more?"

"Dylan, I was out with Justin last night and Kendall." Selena spat out before I even got to react. Where was she going with this?

"You lied to me. You told me you were out with your friends--- not Justin." I spat out the name I didn't want to say from now on. I thought he was gonna be the end of the deal, but I guess not.

Selena shifted her seat to look away from me. She was trying to avoid me. "I was with my friends and Justin, who cares?"

"I do, I really thought we were trying to start out new..."

"Dylan, we live separate lives. I'm gonna go on tour and I'm done on Teen Wolf, we can't really start fresh." Selena closed her eyes, but I knew she was rolling her eyes.

I frowned and rubbed my forehead. "So what now?"

"I don't know... We live separate lives so it's going to be harder to keep up with this relationship." Selena threw her hands up.

I looked closely to her fingers to see that Justin's ring was still on. "Selena, where's the ring I gave you?"

She stood up straight and searched through her jewelry box just near in front of the mirror. I watched her expression changed from calm to blank. "I don't know, it was just right here."