86 | I'm Scared

{an: hiiiii. votes and comments will make me update! AND.
oh my goddddddd! I'm excited and scared!!!!!}

AT THE END IS THE STELLA AND STILES DETAILS. trailer (open subtitles guys)

>> If Only is the title of the book! It is already published! Find it on my profile! :)

+ dylan

There's been a lot of things going on my mind lately. Work... Food... Baseball... McDonalds, but on the top of the list is the most important of all, Selena Gomez. Right now people would think, 'Oh hey, you're so stupid. Why are you thinking about her pervert?', but I'll just swerve them out for a while.

It went down like this.

Nattie and I were on our way to have a lunch with some people when I heard, "Selena Gomez getting ready to release her newest album & her worldwide tour." Ryan Seacrest said that one line that made me press on the brake immediately.

"What the hell was that?" Nattie asked from the sudden jerk that I caused.

"Did you hear that?"

She nodded. "Yeah, Selena's releasing new music and going on tour again... So what?"

"She's leaving again."

That is how it went down.

"Tell me again why he's been sulking?" I heard someone questioned before taking a seat at our table.

I glanced up seeing Tori {an: TrinityNatalie yaaaaaay!} and Sammy. "Looks like I'm the only guy here." I admitted quietly since I had to suffer through dramas and all that. The usual girl talk that I couldn't relate to.

Tori and Sammy were invited to lunch because Nattie thought that she would gather mine and Selena's mutual friends to ask some advice. Posey and Holland were on vacation so I wouldn't dare interrupt them until I actually needed them.

Our orders came with a wide variation of spaghetti, cheesy broccoli pasta, seafood and sandwiches. It's great cause we could just eat off each other's food.

"Okay... You guys have to help me!" I begged chewing on my delicious broccoli. "I don't know what I'm gonna do. I can't lose Selena again."

"It's not like she's gonna tour with Justin Bieber, what could be the worse thing to happen?" Nattie asked looking at me like I was stupid.

Why'd she have to mention his name? I hate his name.

I shrugged. "She's gonna go in what? Like five or more tours in her life while I'm just gonna be here waiting for her?"

"Then you should get married... Have kids... Make that Dylena ship sail to wherever and forever." Tori answered.

I choked on my drink that I just sipped. "Marriage? Isn't it too early to say that?" It's hard to ask advice from people who really like Selena and I together.

Sammy gasped and looked at me with wide eyes while I heard giggles from the other two friends of mine. "You're thinking of marrying Selena?"

"In the future!" I corrected them.

"But you're thinking about it?" Nattie questioned scratching her chin.

I cleared my throat and looked at each of them. "Well yeah in the past, but now we have to talk about the present. Selena's going on tour. I'm not gonna see her for how much? Months or worse, years?"

"You know what will make her stay?" Sammy started while I was all open ears. "Get her pregnant."

It wasn't my turn to choke, but more of Nattie and Tori. I shook my head in disbelief at Sammy for a second before I laughed out loud. "Sammy! We have to stay on topic. This is a serious situation!"

"I am serious, Dylan." Sammy said with a straight face.

"But my managers and publicist would literally including Selena's would have such a big field day. That would not work out well." I warned. I was really thankful that Nattie mentioned that Selena changed to a new set of management team. The people who broke us up from the beginning were gone so Selena and I were in the clear if we started again.

Tori sat up straight. "But that will make her stay."

"And lose the chance of wanting to live what she wants to do." I said before we all sat in silence eating our food.

When a couple minutes passed, Sammy chewed on her last bite of fries. "I think you and Selena will get through this... As a couple. First you need to establish to Selena, what the hell you guys are."

"Then talk about touring. It may be hard to consider having a long distance relationship, but you and Selena can get through this." Tori added with a smile on her face.

Maybe I could do this, but I'd have to talk to Selena. I couldn't do it today cause she was still busy from all the interviews for her new album. "When do you think I should talk to her?"

"As soon as possible obviously." Nattie rolled her eyes at me.

"Should I ask her out again?"

The three of them nodded eagerly. "Dylan, isn't it obvious that she still loves you?"

I shook my head with a no. "It's hard to believe cause we've been so far apart for a long time."

"She's still the same Selena that you've loved Dylan, but now she's grown up. Both of you guys grew up and it's time for you guys to be together!" Tori encouraged while I finally came into my senses.

I will win Selena back. For the better and forever.

SUMMARY:

Stella Montgomery. A girl. She's a goddess, but a troublemaker. Drama and teenage boys call her name.

   Stiles Stilinski. A boy. He's well awkward, but really smart. Werewolves and the supernatural call his name.

   Two different people with the same things going on with #squadgoals & #badbloodgoals until the Montgomery's had to move to... Beacon Hills!

   Not only will Stiles & Stella's universe clash, but ever since Stella came... Something's start to get a bit more crazier than it was.

   Stiles has to get close to Stella in order to figure out what she is, but what will happen if he gets too close to a certain Stella Montgomery?

   Could Stella be trusted or is she part of the reason why all hell is loose in Beacon Hills?