88 | Queen of the World

[an: people are so cute now a days ^-^ happy vibes guys. votes, comments & spread happiness! aw, i'm sad i have to end this series soon :( enjooyyyyyyy!]

special participation of camilacabellos :)

+ s e l e n a

My eyes opened in a sudden repeated movement in my bed. For a second I thought we were having an earthquake, but then I looked down to see certain excited girl jumping up and down.

She paused and sat down throwing her arms in the air singing, "Cause I just wanna look good for ya, good for ya."

I glanced at the wall to see that it was 7:30 am. "Why'd you wake me up this early?"

Renata crawled up and lied next to me. "Because it's road trip day!" The corners of my mouth turned up cause it was road trip day. I was definitely up for some small traveling today.

"Your boyfriend is here." Renata mentioned before I threw my covers off of me and literally ran downstairs. I'm glad Renata was awake cause I didn't need to wake her up with my feet stomping through the floors.

When I got downstairs, there were no signs of Dylan. "I was joking." I scowled at her about to chase her around the whole house, but the smell of food got into my system.

"Good morning, Selena. May I serve you today?" Gweny flicked a plate of delicious pancakes and bacon right in my face so I had no choice to eat before chasing her down.

"Gweny!" I exclaimed holding onto the plate that he gave me. I took a bite of the bacon while sitting on the hopping on top of counter top. "I'm so glad to have a friend like you." I meant that statement by every word because no one would want to cook for me this early unless it was Momma, but she wouldn't cook for me these days since she had Gracie to take care of.

Renata emerged inside the kitchen helping Gweny stir the mix. "So... Where to today?"

"I have no idea, but we'll plan as we go." I grinned and continued to eat my food with my fingers. No one would ever know how I eat all messy because when I'm at my house, I try to act as I am because no one here is judging me.

I heard the doorbell ring. "Maybe that's Dylan!" I jumped up out of the counter and shuffled my feet to the entrance. I opened the door widely to see Shane and Sammie, I frowned at the couple quickly seeing that it wasn't who I expected it to be.

"Wow, that's how you react after I've gone through so much with you in the studio." Shane said in disbelief.

I put on a happy face for them. "Welcome to mi casa! Just kidding guys... I missed you!" I leaned forward giving both of them tight hugs.

"We're ready for today!" Sammie exclaimed closing the door behind her.

The three of us entered the kitchen and Renata quickly gave the couple plates as well. Today was gonna be a great day. As soon as I took my place back in the counter, the doorbell rang again. I slouched my shoulders for a moment feeling lazy to get back down and opening the door.

"I got it!" Renata yelled running to the door.

"Oh my god, is that food?" I heard someone ask behind me. It sounded different from what Dylan sounded like.

I watched one boy come in after Renata. "POSEY!" I screamed excitedly earning a glare from Sammie and Shane cause I didn't greet them like how I did just now with Tyler.

His eyes popped opened excitedly. "Selena!" He had to lean a bit in the counter to earn a quick side hug from me then standing next to Gweny. "Oh, Dylan's outside. He's a bit slow you know."

must be love ↣ dylena [completed]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara