15 | Awkward Interviews

| Selena |

I was finally coming to the Teen Choice Awards again. A lot of people probably awaiting me for a ton of news and interviews. This year, I decided to come with the whole Teen Wolf cast instead of being alone just to raise a few attention on Teen Wolf. It didn't raise just a few attention, but it kind of was a way to promote our ship.

"So, are you going with Dylan or the whole cast?" Taylor asked through the phone. She had a slight smirk on her face right now and I knew it.

I pursed my lips. "Dylan did ask me out to come with him and he did kind of offered to pick me up at my house."

"Which means its a date..." She continued my sentence.

I shrugged to myself. "I mean-- we aren't at all dating exclusively, but we're hanging out."

"So that means your just friends for right now." Taylor corrected. "I'll catch up with you when I get there, I'm going with Austin so you'll definitely be sitting next to Mr. O'Brien."

"Yep, I'll make sure to spill some details!" I hung up the phone and looked at myself in the mirror.

I needed to straighten my hair cause I didn’t want to spend my time curling my hair. I looked at the mirror and straightened every bit of strand.  I got too lazy for straightening it so I decided to add a little bit of wave to add the style. I huffed and sort of slumped in my seat.Today can end up in two simple ways, it could end badly or it could end better than what it’s supposed to be.

My phone dinged and I glanced at the text message from a certain someone.

From: Dylan - Hey! I’m outside!

I quickly got on my yellow body fit dress and looked myself over the mirror. I tried to part my hair the usual way and headed downstairs to get my heels. It was a perfect sunny day and I looked perfectly glowed since it sort of bounced off my face.

I got out of the house to find Dylan just leaning on his car; the usual Dylan. He looked up and gave me a wave. “Good afternoon.”

I giggled at his appearance. He wore dark clothes and looked rather fully clothed. “Nice outfit.”

“Thanks, the first time I decided to dress my own self.” He commented himself before opening the door for me. I got inside and buckled my seat. He copied me with a huge grin. “You look pretty nice too.”

He started to drive through the streets of California while I took a chance and fixed my make up. I was halfway through when I realized that Dylan was practically eyeballing me right now. “Yes, O’Brien?”

Dylan shrugged. “I just don’t understand why girls don’t like showing off their natural beauty. I mean I show off mine.”

“Honestly, I think I look hideous without make up and you wear make up off set?” I asked him finishing the gloss on my lips.

He chuckled. “No, I don’t know how to.”

“I could show you.” I volunteered with huge smile on my face because putting make up on Dylan would be so much fun.

He shook his head. “No thanks! I only trust Bruna.”

I frowned. “That makes me feel so much better about being your friend.”

We both just laughed about it before we finally reached our destination. There was already so much cameras and people involved. “Ehhh…”

He pulled up to the valet. “Nervous?”

“Ehhh… Not really fond of interviews.” I faked a laugh just to keep my nerves calm.

Dylan and I scooted out of the car then walked along the carpet. There was a few fans standing in the side while we both waved. All I had to do right now was smile.

I suddenly felt a tug on my arm. “Hey, you okay?”

I gave him a small smile. “I don’t know how to act since I’ve never really became public with a guy.”

Dylan just looked at me confused. “Wait, you’re supposed to be used to all this celebrity life more than me.”

I shook my head rapidly. “No, I’m not!” I don’t know why, but my nerves were really tensing up.

He grabbed a hold of my waist and gazed into my eyes. “Look, just imagine like I’m Stiles and you’re Stella right now.”

The thought of that actually made me laugh out loud making Dylan copy me. I didn’t even realize that there was an audience watching us. I just took a deep breath before we both continued to walk side by side. The yells of, “Selena! Dylan! Smile for us!” was all over.

After all the photos came the interviews, Holly from TCA interviews. “Oh my god! It’s finally the hottest couple in tv right now! Selena Gomez and Dylan O’Brien.” We both gave her a quick hug before standing just in front of the camera. “So you two are the hottest couple right now, trending all night… How does it feel?”

I looked at Dylan before answering. “It’s actually great,” He nodded agreeing with me. “We didn’t even know that we trended all night.”

Holly smiled at me creepily. “Yes, did you guys decide to becoming each others dates?”

Dylan quickly placed his hand right where it was before. “No, we’re the only ones who could actually make it here on time. The others actually had something to tape today while we finished our scenes for the week.”

"Is it more Stella and Stiles scenes? We’re waiting for the homecoming scene!” Holly cheered like a normal fangirl.

I wanted to answer this considering I was really excited for it too. "Yes! It was the homecoming scene and it was an amazing scene to tape. We can't wait for people to see it."

"Does Jeff have anymore plans for Stiles and Stella?" 

Dylan and I looked at each other before shrugging. "We're waiting for next weeks script. We have at least five more episodes to tape and anything could happen between those times." 

"Oh! Do you recieve a lot of hate with being with Stiles? I know that there are a lot of people who were already rooting for Stydia." Holly frowned. 

I sort of let out a giggle. I didn't know why. "I actually ship Stiles and Stydia so I'm always begging Jeff to give my scenes with Stiles to Lydia because I just love them so much." 

"Oh my god! That's amazing! I think that's all of our time. Thanks so much Selena and Dylan." Holly thanked us while we hugged her once more. 

Dylan and I just laughed at each other after that interview. "That was an awkward interview." 

I tugged on his arm to show him the plenty of interviewers in line. "Come on, let's get these awkward interviews over with." He just kept his hold on me while I smiled to myself. 

Maybe having Dylan by my side in public doesn't make me all that nevous anymore. 

{an: I wish this was true. omg. please vote, follow, read and luv me. oh and thanks so much for alllll the reads!}