37 | 3... 2... 1... Happy New Year!

{an: Hiiiii. HAPPY NEW YEARS OMG. I LOVE YOU AMAZING PEOPLE. THANK YOU FOR BEING MY FRIENDS IN 2014 AND I'M READY TO BE YOUR FRIENDS AGAIN IN 2015. 10 or more votes for next update!}

| Dylan |

My eyes were closed while the cold wind was hitting my face. I felt a poke in my face causing me to open my eye slightly to see Selena on her way to give me another poke in the face. "What you doing?"

Selena gasped pressing her arm on her chest like she just had a heart attack. "You scared me, I was just wondering what you're thinking about."

"There's too much people right now, very noisy." I huffed at the very crowded circle of people. I didn't know if I regretted coming here with Selena, but it was a once in a lifetime chance.

"I was actually surprised you wanted to come. You didn't seem like the type." Selena said before I nodded.

The only reason why she wanted to come was because Taylor sort of invited us to come and watch her perform instead of just watching in the TV. We couldn't really say no because everyone should really be up to watch the ball drop.

"I'm freezing." I whispered letting out a little smoke air just appear in front of me.

Selena wrapped her arms around me even though she was smaller than me. I wrapped my arms back just so I could be a nice boyfriend. "Are you freezing now?"

I shook my head. "No."

She fidgeted with my pockets and pulled out a new discovery. "You didn't tell me you had these." Selena flashed me a white pack which was pocket warmers.

"Oh my god, Mama blessed our life." I said before I searched my pocket and we crushed it to keep on making it warm. "I'm warm now."

"Thanks to me by the way." Selena shoved her hands in both my pockets to join the heat generating inside. "What should we do for the next fifteen minutes?"

I looked at her. "We should talk about what our plans are or New Years Resolution."

Her fingers stopped moving and stayed still. "Well, I really want to try to give my singing career a try and I hope I won't die on Teen Wolf."

I kissed her cheek seeing that her head was covered with her beanie. "I'll make sure you won't die on Teen Wolf and you can sing? You never sang to me."

She giggled. "I try to sing, I need training and how will you know that Jeff won't ever kill Stella?"

I furrowed my eyebrows. "Well, if he does killl her then I'd want them to kill Stiles too. I'll make it like a Romeo and Juliet ending."

"Aw, that's actually a cute idea but I wouldn't think the fans would like that." Selena stated coming a bit closer to me since the wind was actually getting stronger by now.

"They'd have to like it, it was a great ending." I blurted out before I realized that two people dying because their love for each other was the bomb made me second guessing.

Selena nodded. "That could pass for a Teen Wolf ending."

"I'm so happy I'm spending my New Years Eve with you." I admitted.

She smiled really wide. "Why? Am I not gonna spend time with you in New Years day?"

I rolled my eyes. "You know what I mean."

Selena laughed at me. "I'm just kidding, I'm happy too."

When our conversation stringed along to no more, but smiles. The clocked ticked second by second counting down to the New Year.

It was time for the count down!

"3... 2... 1... Happy New Year!" Selena and I said in sync before I placed a kiss on her lips.

"Happy New Year!" Selena greeted once again.

I smiled. "Ended the year great and started the New Year great."

"Absolutely!" Selena exclaimed before we kissed once more.

This year is gonna be legit, I know it!

{an: short and sucked but comment bc I luv you all.}