57 | One Last Goodbye

{an: omfg. I actually am in love with this chapter, because it's so serious! 15 or more votes for next update. Get ready for this chapter...}

| Dylan |

"So are you coming tonight?" Selena asked nervously. Her excitement was going through the roof since today was the day. It was the day when she's finally performing in front of hundreds of her fans. Even though it was hundreds of her fans, she's definitely expecting an intimate show.

I let out a deep breath before thinking about a certain conversation that has struck me to the heart.

[a few days ago...]

I rushed through the doors of the office to find none other than Meghan, my trusty one woman manager and publicist. She was sitting across from someone who looked quite familiar from the pictures that Selena had been with around her house.

"Dylan! Glad you made it on time." Meghan stood up with the mystery woman. "This is Tracey, Selena's publicist." I shook hands with the platinum blonde woman who looked out of age with that kind of hair color.

I frowned. If this was Selena's publicist then she's about to tell me something about our relationship.

"Hello Mr. O'Brien. I'm here today to offer a proposal." Tracey smiled evily before we three took a seat.

I sat uncomfortably in my seat seeing that Tracey had her eyes burning through me and I knew that I was in the hot seat. I hated the feeling of not knowing what she had to say. "Yes."

"To make this meeting short. I wanted to request that you and Selena would stay away from the public image. I've told Selena to cut ties with you, but she won't allow it. I suggest that the start of Selena's music career is about to go worldwide once her and Justin start dating. This may seem abrupt, but Selena's image won't make much if she's dating you. Her Teen Wolf career won't last for more than one more year so it's time that we should start to act and let her go with Justin."

My mouth went dry and I seriously felt like throwing up. I'd gladly throw up in Tracey's red blouse that showed the most unnecessary things ever. I faked a laugh. "Is this real? Is this some kind of joke?"

Meghan had the same reaction as I did. All the words from her mouth drifted else where. "Since when was this ever legal?"

"Since we all know that the celebrity world revolves around fake relationships. You'd be lying if you told me that you and Selena are actually in a serious relationship." Tracey spat out before I shook my head.

"What will I get out of this? What if her Teen Wolf career last longer than just a year?" I asked evil Tracey.

She let out a light laugh from her lips. "That won't ever happen cause it's just a show. Selena can have years with her music career. Justin and Selena would be the next Jay-Z and Beyonce."

"What happens if Selena and I decide to break up and what if we don't?" I questioned her to see if she could change her mind for just a little while.

"If you don't break up, I'll make sure that every media source out there will break you guys up. Photoshopping the most cruel photos of you and some other girl. We can get our hands dirty and no one will ever know that it was us who did it. On the other side, if you guys do break up... She'll be with Justin and she can still be your friend while she's still in Teen Wolf."

This is crazy, shit crazy!

I kept quiet before Tracey was tapping away on her phone. "I expect you and Selena to be over with after her first concert. Justin will be guest performing and you can be in the audience if you want to... After her concert, I expect you guys to cut ties. Thank you for the meeting." Tracey stood up straight and started to walk away with her heels thumping the floor.