66 | Love Will Remember

Dedications to most of the people who have been literally been here ever since MBL didn't have any reads yet. {mentioned in the end} THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR 53K! This is all for you guys! :)

Special thanks to @itsnatxlie because she has been literally telling to update every single day!

oh and listen to Love Will Remember by Selena Gomez while reading this!

{an: hiiiiiii. oh my gosh. I'm so scared for you guys to read this. This is my first time I've wrote over 2k words! I'm really proud of this and I hope you guys like it! Hopefully 20 or more votes for next update!}

| Selena |

It's been a few days since I've been hidden inside my house. The media believes in crap right now. They think I'm going through a phase from my relationship with Justin, but in reality I've been stuck in my room crying my eyes out from not being able to get a call or text from Dylan. I hugged myself a little bit tighter from the hoodie that Dylan gave me when I was cold during set. I cried even more when I realized that his scent was nowhere to be smelled while my feminine perfume scent massed his.

Momma has been taking care of me ever since Taylor had to get out and go back on tour from her break here. She promised that when she came back that she'll take me out to go get ice cream so I had something to look forward to. Sammy too has been a huge help since she became sort of my best friend as well, I knew she was upset as I was since she loved Dylan and I together.

"Selena..." I heard Momma call out from the door. I wiped the remaining tears and sat up from my bed. "There's a few people who want to see you."

I nodded before she stepped out to give me time to fix myself. I climbed out of bed and headed straight to the bathroom to tidy my appearance. I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I looked at myself from the mirror. I tied my hair in a messy bun not caring who was visiting me so randomly. It was clear that I was freezing since I changed into yoga pants and kept Dylan's hoodie.

I walked as slow as I could downstairs hoping it was Dylan who came and visited me. I sure as hell didn't want Justin to visit me so I decided to walk a bit faster from the thought of Justin. I finally laid my eyes on Jeff who was patiently waiting for me.

My feet practically ran towards him before I wrapped my arms around him. He held me tight since he knew how much I had been in pain. He wrote so much about heartbreaks on Teen Wolf, but he hated seeing it in real life among his children which he refers his actors to. After our hug, I was embraced by the strawberry blonde, Holland.

My heart felt alive for few seconds from all the sadness I've been going through. "I've missed you guys."

"We've missed you too... How are you?" Jeff asked before we three went towards the kitchen for Momma's lovely lunch.

I sighed. "I'm alright... I may need to get out soon enough. I gotta catch up on the Californian sun vitamins!"

Holland let out a laugh and threw her head back. "Oh sweetie! I missed your humor."

I rolled my eyes and laughed for the first time in a while at how Holland was handling my situation. She always put others before herself, but most of the time it seemed that she was the most important thing in the world rather than her friends.

Jeff cleared his throat to signal that he had something to say. "Selena... I don't mind if you take a break from taping, we can hold your scenes off."

I shook my head. I really didn't want to disappoint any of the fans at this point. It might have seemed like I was picking my singing career rather than my acting career which I couldn't let go of. The Teen Wolf family has taught me more to life than what I've ever gotten from places before being with them. "That won't be possible, I will stay committed to our taping times. You've already adjusted it so much from my concert days and now adjust it again cause I can't handle a heartbreak? That's letting everyone down."