31 | Kiss Me Underneath The Mistletoe

{an: this chapter is kinda sort, but I needed to update. Vote, comment and loveeee me! OH, read the important authors note at the end to because it has to do with my writing and important things! 10 or more votes for next update!}

| Selena |

Dylan tugged on my red blazer while we walked up to Jeff's house. "Sorry, I was just straightening it." I heard him mumble from behind me.

I let out a small smile before Dylan went ahead and knocked on the door. I pressed the doorbell just in case they didn't hear Dylan's simple knock.

The door fly wide open to a rather preppy Tyler. He had on his Christmas hat and his own red ugly sweater with a reindeer. "Welcome to casa de Jeff Davis."

I laughed at him while Dylan's face was so happy to have seen him. "Bro, I missed you." Dylan brought Tyler in a bro hug while I stood there struggling the food that Momma wanted to give Jeff.

I cleared my throat and they still didn't move. "Um... Guys?" I asked them.

"Sorry..." Tyler let go of Dylan and patted his back. "I think your girlfriend needs you."

I rolled my eyes at Tyler. "Actually, you guys both could take one." I handed them one plate each.

I brushed off myself and entered the house that smelled of cinnamon. I watched an amount of the Teen Wolf crew chatting away with the cast. Jeff was starting to walk towards the three of us when I finally stepped a foot at the kitchen. He was currently cooking a meal with Holland who had her red Santa apron on.

"My wonderful children." Jeff hugged me tight and was later on joined by Dylan in a group hug. I was guessing was Tyler since my shoulder suddenly felt heavy.

I started to make a painful whine to give a hint that I actually needed to breathe and let go for a moment. Thankfully, they did. Jeff and Dylan started to chat up while I walked towards Holland. I greeted her with a quick side hug before I looked at what she was cooking, it looked like potatoes. "Whatcha cooking?"

She cleared her throat. "Jeff requested me to cook something for the vegetarians. I realized later on that no one cooked anything without meat so I needed to do something about it."

"Oh! My mom actually made macaroni salad so there are foods that we could eat with your dish as well." I suggested earning a sigh of relief from Holland.

I helped Holland throughout the whole process of cooking and I didn't mind where Dylan was off to. I heard Tyler and him talking about sports so I knew I wouldn't even try to have a conversation with them. Holland was a really neat person when it came to cooking. It was really weird thinking how she was really messy when it came to ger trailer, but when it came to cooking she was neat. She added the cheese and I took a quick spoon to taste the dish. It was really good!

"Guys! Time to eat!" Jeff called out everyone. At an instant, everyone practically ran at the table and I couldn't even complain because I'd do the same.

My eyes searched the room for a certain guy I had in mine and he was sitting right next to the huge golden Christmas tree. "Hey there." I greeted Dylan before he instantly hugged my waist.

"I missed you." He frowned at me.

I giggled at what he told me. "I wasn't even gone for that long."

"Well, you were gone so that means that I actually could miss you."

I nodded in agreement. "Makes sense."

Soon enough when everyone started to eat, Dylan and I went off at the table to get our own food. We ate in the kitchen where Holland was lazy munching down on the plates in front of her. "This macaroni is amazing!"

"Yeah, momma is the best at cooking." I stated in front of Holland. Dylan looked at me with pride. I poked his face cause I usually didn't like it when people stared at me for too long.

The food was amazing and it really got me ready for the days to come. As I was eating, I remembered that I mentioned to Taylor that I may have wanted to spend my Christmas week in New York, even in the New Years. I wondered if I wanted to take Dylan with me or not, but he might have wanted to be with his family. Anyways, it might have been to early to go somewhere.

We cleaned up right after our plates were empty and watched the clock go by every waiting minute. Dylan and I sat in front of each other holding our fingers together.

"Dylan, what are you doing this Christmas?" I asked.

"Nothing... The parents are going back to New York with Julia coming along so I figured that I'd be spending it alone." Dylan let out all slow and he didn't even feel sad about it.

I frowned. "You're not bothered by this?"

He shook his head. "I mean, I'm kind of used to it ever since I moved to California."

"Dylan! Spend time with your family this Christmas!" I pinched both his cheeks so he can experience the annoyance I was feeling for him right now.

"I'll think about it."

I punched his chest cause he was being so foolish. "No, this Christmas you are gonna spend time with them because being alone in Christmas sucks."

"Okay." He sighed and rubbed his chest. "I'll call mom later."

I smiled innocently towards him ignoring how much he was hurting from my girl punch. I just laughed at him.

Holland appeared out of nowhere. "Hey, guys... You guys wanna follow me somewhere?" Dylan and I didn't have anything to do so walked through the halls in Jeff house. "And stop." We stopped and froze for a moment looking at where we were. We were nowhere near the crowd and it looked away from people. "You guys missed out on the fun, but look what you guys are standing under." I looked up to see a familiar green mistletoe hanging on the roof.

"Wow, this was so planned." I pointed out with a sarcastic tone.

"Come on Selena... Kiss me underneath the mistletoe." Dylan insisted puckering up his lips towards me.

I instantly went through a fit of laughter and pushed his face away because he was being a total creep.

"Okay, I'll stop." Dylan said before I took out my hand from my face while we just smiled at each other. He made me really happy! Out of nowhere, he placed his lips on mine. I couldn't help but smile because I really liked surprised kisses. In the back of my mind I knew that Holland was in the same room as some other people about to come, so we both stopped.

I heard sniffles coming from the side to see Holland wiping a tear from her eyes. "You guys are cute." Holland instantly showed us two strips of photobooth pictures. What? I didn't know that was the purpose of the whole under the mistletoe plan.

I looked at the photos to see the one where I pushed Dylan's face. Second, when we were both smilng and third when we kissed. "These are definitely gonna be my most favorite photos ever." He smiled before I nodded.

I watched Dylan look at the photos with Holland. He was really admiring it and I just made my smile go wider. Maybe I could have the guts to invite Dylan to New York. We've been together for a short time, but I didn't want Dylan to be alone for Christmas so I'll make sure his Christmas is full of love and family. :)

{an: THIS IS IMPORTANT. THIS WILL HELP ALL OF US!

So someone asked me if I could write explicit dylena scenes and I didn't really know if I should cause it came from one person.

Would you guys be comfortable with explicit dylena scenes?

Yes or no?

I really need feeback on this because I don't know what you guys really want to read and don't want to.

Message or comment!

Thanks!}